Friday, January 19, 2024

Prepare Your Soul, Storm Approaching

 An impending sense of a kind of dread has been growing in me for a while now and is only getting closer, stronger.  In my mind it looks like a dark, dense, inevitable storm looming on the horizon, while feeling it also closing in on all sides.  In my dreams I see life and bustle carrying on, but across the way, on the horizon, a preternatural, dense, black wall of storm clouds, flashing with lightning is noticed and it is approaching with increasing destructive speed.

Metaphorically, that is what the rising overall apprehending of an encroaching, malevolent danger has been like.  In general, it doesn't shake off.  Only in Godly contemplation and prayer and immersion in the things of the Spirit, is it assuaged.  It is like sensing some unseen predator or lurking doom,  persistently present.

The foreboding impression of its inevitability casts a pall over day to day life, and especially in the quiet of night, visionary flashes of its details shock.

And just from simple, informed analysis and observation of all that's going on, I don't believe that "they"--the sold-out minions of the wicked one, will relent one bit in their march for total conquest and destruction of God's people.  They WILL implement all of their various schemes of totalitarian control.  They WILL increasingly target, marginalize, subvert, infiltrate the few willing to take a stand against the worldwide, coordinated tyranny.  They are vicious, hateful, evil, demonic, desperate, and short on time.  

They are also delusional in their beguiled, spiritually diseased and morbid state.  They actually believe they can win, defeat God and His plan of salvation.  And I remember once pondering, perplexed and asking The Lord just how could these (so-called "elites") carry out and continue their obviously destructive, wicked, perverse agendas on the people and this creation.  And He answered--or showed me, rather--a look into their mindset.  They believe THEY are doing "good"!  They believe that their god, is the "good" god! And that his methods are ultimately the best in the end for humanity and the world!  Sure you have to "crack a few eggs to make an omelet" but the end result is worth the pain, torture, destruction, murder, perversion, suffering of others, in the meantime.  

"Something wicked this way comes".  I believe and sense, there is no stopping it.  It has already been held off for a while, no doubt due to God's mercy and other's intercessory prayers.  But I can hear the rumbling of the approaching hoofbeats, the roar of distant, but approaching thunder and torrents.  A general hostile, malicious humming, buzzing is in the air. . . .

Prepare your soul!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, so we must remember Deu 31:6. “Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee: He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

Jesus is KING said...

I have had it to. I cant seem to shake it off, I thought it was a health problem because I don't feel right but my health is good. It is a horrible feeling. I often ponder that question of how anyone could think of taking on God and winning. It was baffling to me...thanks for the word on it.

I arrived at something similar and your word joins a number of dots together. I remember speaking with a high level mason when I was around 21 and had no clue about the world. I was very anti God, but it wasn't that, I was anti-Church/Religion. We were working in the Justice Department and he was into some really twisted stuff on video tapes.(The worst) At first I didn't believe him, until he went into graphic details that still haunt me. I told him he would go to jail if he got pulled over and even worse because we were supposed to be the good guys.
He laughed at me and said Mr ...... You have no idea how the world really works. I am a Mason and all I need to do is make one phone call and I will receive an apology from the Police detaining me.

What struck me was how confident he was, moreover; how he immediately wanted to share a great universal secret with me. He revealed that Satan and Jesus were actually brothers and this earth was simply a fight/disagreement between them on who would rule. Satan of course was the rightful air and I forget the reason because I was 100% agnostic. (Wish I had of listened better) I said I don't believe in any of that crap. As a child I had seen what these Jesus people were like at all the churches I had been to and they seemed so fake and alien to me. He said "You better believe" and we left it at that.

I was very rebellious against believing in God until Jesus came to me about 15 years later and I realized that they just use his name and they are not his people. But that conversation has stayed with me for 30 + years and it really helped me to find God (more God found me)
Why would a high level Mason share this with a nobody kid like me?

I guess my path to the Lord was quite backwards. I looked deeply into the Freemasons and other stuff once the internet got up and running and proved that Satan existed. Then I had that moment of Horrific realization when I knew that God must be true also! God knew how stubborn and convinced I was so he worked backwards with me.(He is pure Genius) I had said a lot of bad things and I was inconsolable for about a week. My many tears eventually turned into healing, then Joy! God really can use Evil for Good.

God Speed in these times.

Steven.

Roger said...

Greetings Bro. T.

First of all, it's interesting how you brought up and mentioned a "malicious humming,
buzzing is in the air." I quite often or mostly hear a slight buzzing sound. I'm not
sure if it's my ears; however, I think it might have something to do with frequencies
and something which is not natural, or psychotronics, or spiritual?

John 16:2-3 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that
whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3And these things will
they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."

Yep. Truth. Evil, wicked, despicable people always seem to have this "delusional" trait
by believing that they are either good or doing something good for the Lord. It's quite
likely similar to being a sociopath and/or psychopath. They can't be changed, and if
change was possible for them, then they wouldn't want to change. Also, these types are
all part of a collective (bee hive mindset). Plus, they don't have any independent
intuitive skills and thus they need to be a part of a tribe for their conscious sake.

Taking from John 16:2-3, there's an interesting section in Ecclesiasticus (Apocrypha)
in which THEY will torture others in order to see if THEY can get someone to blaspheme
the Lord and heavenly Father Yahweh. Anyways, these are truly wretched creatures.

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Anonymous said...

The enemy's answer to dogs is a deformed kind of wolf-beast that snarls with oversized teeth, I imagine. But all it takes is one real dog, lying down, chasing its tail, or scratching an itch, to completely stop and stand in the way and prevent the work of an entire pack of hell dogs. This is the differential in power between the enemy and God. The enemy is so weak that he requires our creative power and God's permission to do anything in the world. Everything about humans seems to be weaker than the enemy, and yet we have the power to resist both the enemy and God. Most people only resist God, unfortunately. I think your dreams are telling you that the "storm" will not come into your yard. You will continue witnessing. And living with all of the afflictions and joys inherent in human life cycles. Do not be afraid. We all have an appointed number of years here, and not even a deadly vaccine can strip off even one week against God's will. But death will surely come at the appointed time. We do not have death to fear, though, do we?

C

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker