Wednesday, August 23, 2023

A Bit Of A Word

This came to me the other day, amidst an ongoing series of specific messages.  There was no missing the divine and supernatural source.  It was made clear several times over.  And it is a exhortation not just meant for me, but for Believers in general and especially in days to come. So I am just relating it here as it was delivered without any editing.  It's nothing earth-shattering, I know, but thought important to share, for what it's worth. . . .

----------------------------------

The Lord said to me: Ignore and defy The Accuser!  You will be dragged down, "calumnied", tarnished, despised, beaten, forgotten. . . . This is where He chooses the least, the meek--mighty in HIS strength.  This is how and where He is glorified--have the heart of David, a man after His own heart.  This is what He told me.  The Holy Spirit will convey, convict His Truth within you.  Don't have The Accuser convict you of your past.  You've repented!  Don't wallow in memory of sins of the past.  He died for YOU! Live in peace and ongoing, growing spiritual strength within that assurance!

2 comments:

Jesus is KING said...

Great word. I have noticed many "thoughts" recently about my past. I am horrified by the stupidity and sinful things I have done over the years. The thoughts go all the way back to my youth as well. I will keep this word front and center when the accuser comes for me again as he has nothing better to do at this point.


God Speed

Steven.

Roger said...

Bro. T.

THANK YOU FOR THIS WORD TODAY!!!
I truly can relate to this... Luke 18:13 comes to my mind...
I often feel like that publican (tax collector) in that story...

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker