Saturday, June 10, 2023

Paraclete Amidst Persecution prologue

 In these days, as it's going . . . I simply won't, can't, pray to God will not . . . write any nonsense or "click-bait".

It is too serious to mess around with.  I am well aware that that is the order of the day.

But here? Nope.  I will wait until genuinely grasp . . . get led . . . granted . . . to say something of value, God-willing, knowing, seeing, hearing . . . what is coming and the times we are in. . . .

SO . . . with that being said . . . I have something to say about Paraclete amidst the Persecution . . . . . .

And intend to, tomorrow.

God bless and DOES bless you today! :)

And thank you for checking in here.  I appreciate your fellowship, friendship and spirit always!


No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker