Friday, December 24, 2021

Knowing What You Know in this time!

 I’ll tell ya what…. God never ceases to bless and blow my Adamic mind! He shows me things of and about and for His Reality, that NEVER cease to amaze! Fallen, broke, humbled, miniscule creature that I am…. It truly (i do dare say) is ALL about HIS Glory! “Through a glass darkly” … one little shred of Light breaks through, and it is a blessing beyond all blessings! 

The God of the Bible…is sooooooo far beyond, transcendent, profound, astounding, worshipful, deep, broad, high, low, sweet, intense, scary, SOVEREIGN Above all that He has created … and rules … and, well… words fail, but the Spirit grasps and conveys…as if, through a glass darkly—barely can See or grasp—YET through His mercy, he grants a glimpse and yes, a feeling too….!

I’m just saying … The Lord never ceases to amaze me… and that I Know, See, I am not worthy or deserving whatsoever. 

From the beginning of this blog writing adventure years ago, I acknowledged and was blessed with the baseline statement “I am the worst of sinners” a la’ Paul’s sentiment, and never make or go for pretenses otherwise. I am the The Lord’s GRATEFUL slave, created being….!

Ohhh and the gracious things He shows me re His magnificent, munificent Being…and i know He shows you too! 

Faith in what you See and Know in the Spirit…is THE GIFT.

Graced. Given. He doesn’t have to do anything. He is that He is. Self sufficient…the One, The Supreme…. 

I thank God for God…and i thank Him for YOU! What a treasure! What a blessed gift…to live and breathe and suffer (albeit) miniscule in comparison (to say the least!)….

Words fail….

BUT THANK GOD FOR WORDS! Hah! We can write and talk and (however lovely pitifully) express one to another, the “miracle” of LIFE and service in Him.!

God bless and sustain and strengthen YOU in this time!


1 comment:

Jesus is KING said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Brother.
It is a profound thing. I often find that when I am most in awe I do that to: Thank God for God. Without God this would be totally horrific! Without him I can only imagine the depths of pain and suffering that would be on this Earth if man was allowed free reign. When I see the jackals and hyenas circling us I thank him for just "being"

Steven

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker