Thursday, February 18, 2021

He is here now

 When i talk to The Lord, God, Jesus (suspiciously, the Name hated above all) AS I DID TODAY! .... He says Remember Me”.... 

We spend and waste SO much time NOT being grateful.... 

He wants moment to moment communication .....

NO! He of course is not needy! That is a blasphemous thought!

He is real.

He is alive.

He is moment to moment.

He is love.

He is PEACE.

He is right here, right now, .. “waiting” to talk to you.

!

We talked today. As usual, it was/is extremely humbling. “The Great Dressing Down” yet again.... ALWAYS!!!

And... He is the close Friend. Now. 

And i mean now!

He is Here Now. Talking... Wanting to speak to you.....

He  is sweet, and never ceases to blow my mind. I am at mist, a slave, humble servant, fool, dependent, wanting, poor in spirit, OH HOW I LOVE MY LORD!.... 

(Yeah... He been reaching out today...)

1 comment:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

It was really cool for you to mention that thingy about the "Great Dressing Down." I remember you from years ago when you spoke about this with Zeph. All I could think to myself is, that I don't think I would have the strength to endure what you experienced. It's probably something similar which everyone will go through when at least they die. I've heard from a very wise fellow whom said that when we meet the Lord, He will ask us, "What did you do with your time on earth?" Everything will be exposed and unveiled. This is why we all should really fear the Lord.
I also remember you discussing the "Halls of Judgement."
Once again, thanks for bringing this into remembrance.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker