Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Memoirs cont. with current notes


"Memoirs" cont. (Is anyone interested in this? It may be interesting and informative...for those who are a seeker and/or founder . . . with lots of twists and turns, yet a straight run amidst--TO GOD--and life in this "mortal" realm. . . . ? Ha! ....and,  Well, I might just carry on anyhow, regardless, fwiw.  AND will keep chiming in with some commentary on the grabbley stuff going on in geo-politics that I've already laid out, but is now pretty much fully in play.....???

Yeah, would be nice to hear a "yes!" ... but if not, no worries, I'll carry on . . . as usual. . . .fwiw.
God Bless!  God blesses YOU... every second!  Every nano-second! EVERY! :)
bro t
------------------------
(Memoirs cont.)

But that certainly isn’t the end up “supernatural” occurrences and tales that I heard and experienced growing up and through the years.  The next one, which I DO have memory of occurred not too many years later, and again, involved my mother.  More on that in a bit.  This is where the "ghosts" entered the fray.

Anyhow, as far as I understand and recall, my parents met in high school.  My mom, Bonnie, went to East High School in Salt Lake City, Utah.  My dad, Tom Sr., went to Highland High, several miles away up a little further on the foothills that surround Salt Lake Valley.  The two schools were main  rivals in those days, the "50s"--the time of "sock hops", thunderbirds, Presley wanna-be's . . . and in my mom's case Doris Day wanna-be's (who she idolized, and who looked and could sing just like!)

My dad, Tom, was a top athlete in high school who went on to become a star track runner and point-guard at BYU, THE "Mormon" University in Provo, UT.  He was also an artist, a loner and eccentric--one of four children (with a sister twin) born to regional "celebrity" figure Lewis H. "Dude" Larsen.  

I love history.

(to be continued, eh?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm interested in hearing your stories.

Signed,

An unearthly child

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

WOW. I'm totally fascinated with your memoirs. The story about your mom seeing an ET cradle you in its arms and take you down the hall to your room in mind-blowing. The Lord truly had to be protecting you from that ET. That makes me ponder the fact that perhaps ET's have some kind of interest in the Lord's chosen, anointed and gifted? I like hearing about your supernatural experiences. Most amazing. I tend to keep my stories under wraps, since nobody would believe me anyways. Except you...

Peace and many blessings,
Roger


Jesus is KING said...

Am waiting for this, hope you continue.

Steven

Jesus is KING said...

I hope you continue Bro Thomas. Am checking every day.


Steven

Jesus is KING said...

Don't know if you are getting my comments. Maybe you have been sandboxed.

Anonymous said...

Bro T, like your memoirs. Keep up the great work!

Lee in TN said...

Absolutely "Yes"!!

I love hearing these stories with your lens of perspective and of God's hand on all this. Keep it up, BroT!!

Blessings always - Lee

Mark said...

perhaps not here and now but it's current .Amongst Mormon's and Mason's they where the Apron . Do to the latest ambush in Mexico .All I received in the spirit is "vengeance is mine" .God also reminded me of The "mountain meadow massacre" .In case The Mormon community as a whole either have forgotten or never new of this incident in history .

On this date 9/11 a crime was both committed and aqquited .Dose this day sound familiar?...It should .It's a calling card .I've been trying to educate people on this matter for years but as usual folks don't listen to the least of .I suggest that folks inform themselves on this matter . Ambush for Ambush or live by the sword,die by the sword .Nope God dose not forget .
God bless .

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker