Monday, October 21, 2019

Chapter 1 Memoirs

Well, if AI is gonna record stuff... WE ought have our say.  And get it in the System... So here we go....

----------------------
First memory . . . . I was in a baby bed. Facing south, I believe (I've always had a good sense of direction)... Would have been about 2 years old, if not less.... Palo Alto, California.. My dad was a cop in the local precinct.  It was storming outside.  Me, laying in the crib... and hearing the pounding... a thunk thump thump... Somehow, even though I was only a year and a half old . . . . in my mind, I got images of marching British soldiers. . . . .  Marching along with the thump, thump, thump.... Somehow, I knew this was the blood pumping in my head, my ears (which I hear now just as much as then) . . . . . . I saw lightning out that window in front of me.... Athletic, I crawled out of the crib and ran out of my room, down a hall and then to my parents' room.  And jumped in their bed.  My original mom and dad.  Bonnie and Tom Sr.  I was scared, and . . . as I recall . . . my dad kinda just rolled over and slept and my mom comforted me for a second, then I went to sleep. 

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker