Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Spaceships, Army Jets & "Train-Tracks" In The Sky

 Well . . . and a bit more detail that may (or may not) be warranted and interesting, regarding the longtime dreams of the sky event(s). . . . 

There have been many of these "visions"/dreams consistently over the years, fwiw.  It has seemed to be some sort of theme to maybe take note of, so I've wondered a bit, noting the oddness, detail and persistency of said "dreams/visions". . . .

Anyway, regarding this basic theme, which always involves the sky--what's going on in the sky, there are basically two versions.  One is very "ufo-y" --the other is more "military-craft-y" as pertains to the details and visual features.  I suspect they are both of the same cloth, but am just noting that it has always been mostly one or the other type scenario emphasis re a particular dream.

So, for instance, the "military craft" one: I am somewhere, perhaps in or around an old childhood memory home on the foothills--the "avenues" which look out over the (Salt Lake) city valley . . . OR I'm in some strange neighborhood or suburbs I don't quite well, but still vaguely recognize . . . or occasionally I'm in some random, populated location, big city somewhere. . . .

It is evening, going into night . . . someone alerts, shouts--people are startled then looking up to and pointing at the sky. . . . 

ONE of the two scenarios is very military looking.  Fighter jets--more than you'd ever see normally, are streaking across the sky.  Feels like something is up.  Then there are more.  Then there are all kinds of different military-looking aircraft now zooming across the sky, horizon to horizon . . . many different kinds in packs and, as it goes on, increasingly more of them getting intense-looking and modern strange--either massive or precise fighter-jet airplanes of clearly military type.  They tend to follow lines of dedicated trajectory, as if tracing a coded "highway" in the sky--they fly in tandem, two-by-two, in a straight-ish line, like along train tracks, the ships/craft seemingly connected together on their trail in the high sky altitude . . . fast, steady, intent. . . . And then there are more and more. They keep coming.  Everybody on the ground is awed and pointing and starting to get giddy but nervous and thinking of running for safety.  Obviously, something is going down. 

The people are looking up, watching, concerned, shouting, pointing, thinking that maybe they are needing to be running for cover.  [AND that there were bizarre other things . . . in that vision of the "train of craft" in the sky I had the other night--but I'm still thinking how to relate that part and hope to soon.] 

ANYHOW. . . . carrying on. . . .   

By the end of that particular (dream) scenario . . . the sky is fairly well filled with many different forms of military aircraft, eventually, flying this way and that--something big is going down. . . . . Also, sometimes--often actually--that scenario involves that there are also ground troops, mechanized units, tanks, trucks etc., pouring in from the sides--through the hills, over and through the mountains, in the streets. . . .  It gets into house-to-house, block-to-block, hand-to-hand investment, combat.  Certain areas of the city/neighborhoods are threshed, invaded, door-to-door . . . yet, a few locales were held by what roughly could be called "resisters", organizing as able amidst the chaos.  

But it was moving fast.  Yes, there were a few pockets of corralled people holding out, taking a stand, left alone for a bit . . . but the enemy forces were obviously and persistently overwhelming--to the point that it become a situation of eventually finding oneself fighting and hiding and running for one's life.

Now . . . THE OTHER ("ufo"-y) scenario is a little different.  It doesn't seem to involve troops on the ground (ie., the tanks, trucks, military-looking aircraft etc.)  And although I had dreams of this one long ago (circa mid 70s-80s, 90s and have had again even recently) before it was fashionable to talk about "fake alien invasion" script, I'll say, now, in retrospect, I recognize it as indeed more in line with that  concept/anticipation of an "operation blue-beam" type holographic "fake alien" invasion.  

So, recalling that scenario, re the dreams, I am in various of those same previously described vaguely familiar city/neighborhood locations. On the ground . . . it's nighttime . . . we . . . are hanging out, general people, some family, neighbors of sorts, out and about . . . THEN . . . there are suddenly things--lights in the sky . . . we stop what we're doing . . . I, we are looking up, seeing strange translucent jellyfish-looking and various MANY other odd luminescent "flying-saucer" kinds of crafts of all shapes and sizes, instantly manifesting out the black night sky, appearing right above and throughout the whole sky, from horizon to horizon, across the valley. . . . The sky is  ridiculously filled with multiples of all sorts of colored and designed kinds of "ufo-y" looking brilliant, "beautiful" "spaceships"!  It is breathtaking, ominous.

Indeed, they weren't there one moment, then, all of of a sudden they are, as if, "turning on"!

Well, and I've heard from others dear, who have apparently had similar "dreams" of these kinds of scenarios. . . .

I really don't like carrying on about dreams.  BUT . . . with recent "news" events . . . and the way things are going with rapidity . . . I thought to share and beg your indulgence for it.

God bless and be with you ALWAYS!

bro t

 


4 comments:

Roger said...

Hello Dear Bro. T.

WOW. Your timing is impeccable. It's interesting that you brought up this subject.
Anyways, I just listened to a guy on Spreaker, and he briefly mentioned tricks-in-the-sky.
Same advice there. Don't get caught up with Satan's distractions and tricks in the sky.
I haven't seen a thing in the sky. Maybe, because I'm indoors a lot??
I did a quick online search for news on this. I just found the typical gibberish
and mind-control propaganda being spewed by the media. Nothing to see here...
So, something just might be up? Maybe it's all a distraction from what's about to get
revealed about the evil-doers in this country?
I do believe, there will be a handful of folks which will have the Lord's protection
in all of this. On the other hand, the ones lacking spiritual grounding will quite likely
freak-out over this scenario-in-the-sky stuff...

Peace, love and the Lord's favour,
Roger

Anonymous said...

I have also had literally every apocalyptic dream. Robots/AI killing us individually, volcanos, earthquakes, floods, zombies...the zombies always would kill me until one night I just started being able to survive them in my dreams. I've had so many I can't even remember all of the themes. I always survive, except for the earlier zombie dreams. I am always a survivor and able to help others.

It can't all happen. At least it can't all happen in this particular lifetime of which I am conscious of. Parallel worlds, maybe. But I live in this one.

Robin Hobb wrote, "The wise man takes the shortest path to peace within himself. Acceptance of what is - that is the shortest path."

I am alone in my circle of family and friends in opposing what is happening. Of even knowing what is happening. I am a woman, not a man, and when the men won't move, what am I going to do? Any request I make to a man to act gets me shot down because of my imperfect history. They will not even listen to me when I instruct them about things I demonstrably know because in their eyes I am forever discredited by mistakes I have made. So, what am I going to do?

I am going to take care of what is in front of me and accept what is. And seek God for guidance and help with the things I struggle with and accept what does or doesn't result from my prayers. It is not about me, and it is not my will but his.

If the times comes, I will do what my father enables me to do. It may be to fight, it may be surrender, it may be to run, it may be to die, it may be just to watch from afar. Whatever I do, I will do as successfully as He enables. And int he meantime, I'm just going to watch and witness.

And thank God for blessings, because despite everything, they are plentiful.

C

Jesus is KING said...

Thanks Bro Thomas. I had similar recurring dreams but more military. It is always at night and I hear the roaring sound of engines, over the hilltops appear very modern looking heavy bombers, they are all black.
One then two and soon a wave of them. The surreal thing is they are flying very very low, you can almost touch them but I would guess they are 100 feet off the ground. After watching in awe, soon fear starts and concerns for safety. Should we hide? How can they not see us? Maybe they will drop a few for fun. I start to run for cover, ducking behind trees and so forth, but keep one eye on them. I watch them get far away and I can hear very loud explosions like they are attacking a town or city. I am always out in the countryside where I live and I always wake up quite disturbed.
I don't like this dream at all, I have not had it for a couple of years thankfully.

Steven

Gina said...

Hi Bro T. Thank you for taking the time to publish your observations during these intense times.
I do so look forward to your comments. God bless you, your wife and children.

By the way have you heard of Miles Mathis? I stumbled upon him and his blog covers a wide range of
subjects. .I just thought to let you know. Thanks.

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker