Sunday, January 29, 2023

Humble And Grateful To The Last "enth"

 Well, and a shout from the "under attack". . . .

Whew... I live a bit on top of a mountain, and it gets the wind sometimes, sort of like a fierce canyon wind; where the north and south winds collide and the canyon-esque chunnel can sweep hard and piles up, sweep LOTS of snow. on top of that which is also falling down.  Snow-drifts! They get 5 feet tall, blocking your doors and driveway! Which you discover at 5 AM. . . .

We've had a few intense winters up here.  This one takes the cake.  I know, some are in tornado alley, others are in a flood plain--a real horror is in targeted fire zone!

. . . . BUT, not to be left out, we're getting hammered with tons and tons of snow.  More than an old dude can barely handle. And snowblower broke couple weeks ago.  SO, having to shovel, pretty much constantly.

Well, and furnace died, but we managed a temp fix on that, so at least no freezing. . . 

But yeah, it's nuts up here.  Easily 10-12 foot high snow banks all around, such that I can barely toss the snow overhead--there's nowhere to put it!. . . .

And wifey .... well, she needs a somewhat suddenly emergency dental surgery.  Jaw-bone where the tooth (use to reside) has . . . deteriorated.  So, yikes, implant "cadaver" bone to build back up, then . . . then . . . well we'll see.

Yeah.  Keeping the faith, as ALWAYS . . . tough times, I know, all around!  I'm not one to complain or air too much troubles.  I'm grateful for every day breathing and still physically able to keep on keeping on. . . 

Never deter, never get too downtrodden, I don't.    

This life is a tough, assaulted-all-along-the-way run. . . .

I've really never put too much stock in having a good time here, in this fallen "world". So am never surprised.  Plus, I know what the evil, wicked, degenerate, demonic forces and living dead entities are and have have been planning to decimate the Good,

However,

I believe in the World To Come.  I believe in GOD, in Jesus, in The Holy Spirit . . . and still experience and witness HIS protection throughout, and PRESENCE amidst the suffering.

He said, "if you love and serve me, you will suffer, but I suffered and took ALL OF IT, for YOU! And I'll be with you always!" 

And I believe that.  

To my dying day.

Praise God!  Grateful.  Humble and grateful to the last "enth"!

(lol, I'm not sure what an "enth" is.... but it popped into my mind as I'm writing this, so I'm gonna go with it!:)

AND, thank you for your fellowship/support, always humbly noted and appreciated.  I know it is not easy for anyone.  [Well, there are those that get their "heaven" now .... but hell later. . . . THEY seem to be spared at the moment.  BUT this is just a moment in God's plan of things.  PATIENCE, PERSERVEANCE, STEADFAST, KNOWING, HEAD-DOWN BOWED . . . and relationship with HIM is where it's at!]

God bless you always, thank you always, taking care always, GOD RULES!  And we will see that blessed day of rest I dare say!



No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker