Monday, June 13, 2022

Heaven and Hell and Praise God!❤️

 There is reason God made hell.

This phrase, this thought… has been recurring to me oft over this last while….

Justice… Ultimate Justice … is a thing.

You crave it, we desire it… and thank God He designed it to be such, and The One Who is perfect, makes, and made it so.

I’ve seen hell. Jesus went there. I truly wouldn’t wish it on anyone (the evil ones do!).

Nevertheless, it is real, just and foremost Heaven is real.

This “mortal” life is short, albeit deep….

Hold fast to that which is True…!

‘Cuz… it is what it is, and you ain’t got no say against The Sovereign!Praise God, right?!

God blesses you and me… meek little fellow creature, i do as well pray for you , fwiw!

Praise God! He includes us in His glory!

🙏🏻❤️

1 comment:

ROGER said...

Greetings Dear Bro. T.

Heh. Interesting that you happened to mention "hell."
I write this, because a friend of mine talked about this topic lately.
Anyways, one of the things he mentioned was the Book of Enoch.
Whereas Uriel took Enoch on a journey in the spirit.
What's noteworthy is that Enoch and Uriel wouldn't go anywhere where hell is.
They felt total terror coming from that place. Truly frightening.
Thus, I've been told that there are many places (mansions) in the spirit world from this place.
Of course, we all have heard of the lake of fire and the area of brimstone.
But, there are lots of degrees or divisions to "hell."
I've heard mention of the planet of misery. (Lots of wailing and crying in pain there).
Then, I've heard of the planet of the wilderness. It seems this is where souls wander about
aimlessly. This reminds me of deceased souls that don't know they are dead.
There's a place where everything is dark: No colors at all. Everything drab. No joy either.
My friend suggested that there are places which are even worse than the lake of fire!
Plus, there seems to be a place called "shame." It seems that the ones that go there are
the ones which denied the Lord. WOW. Imagine that? Not believing in the Lord and His Word..
Here souls walk around continually with there heads down like horses. For ever....
So, Dante wasn't too far off with his Divine Comedy after all.

Anyways, I think I'll keep this short, this time.

I hope all is well with you and your family?

Peace, love and grace forever,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker