Friday, June 4, 2021

MDay Note AND Gifts Arriving

K . . . day late and a dollar short, I know, lol... BUT...The gist of mayday... is, garden variety communistic takeover, just like I've been saying since way back when.  There are a lot of angles and backstory, history . . . going back to the garden.  But all in all . . . this is all just looking like classic, pedantic commi infiltration, moral/spiritual subversion, pitting races, pitting classes etc and (yawn) etc.

"Same old thing, in brand new drag comes sweeping into view . . . " to quote db...

Aaaanndddd... Yeah, like I've been pointing out for a while, and is now obviously under way (if you know your history) Rwanda style archtype.... Prepare for that.  It's going to get violent and ugly and garden variety gulag-ee persecution. . . . It's satanic at the core--anti-Christ, anti-bible, and all that that entails.  Bottom line . . . is they are (yet again) attempting to destroy The Church, The Body . . . Truth . . . God . . . The Lord, His Word and His Children. . . . . . .

Pretty much the same template as it has been for quite a while.  Classic, traditional, mundane . . . commi/devilish subversion and takeover.  Well under way.  Knuckleheads ("talking heads", pundits, etc. are just now sort of waking up to the fact . . . but still couching it in old-fashioned "left/right" paradigm terms.  But it's beyond fixing politically) are just part of the distractions.

It's way beyond that.  

This is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE!  For Real!

Now....For those who dig a little  scha·den·freu·de . . . unfortunately, most of those who have (by their lazy, materialistic wantonness) allowed this to happen in our realtively current time . . . will not be here to suffer the consequences of their lukewarmness.

WE WILL . . . be here to suffer the consequences.

Like The Lord, it will oft (not always), but often be an alone, knowing, faithful sort of suffering-- an individual affair, between you and God. . . . !  He is near and the only way through is to consistently strive with the love that you have for Him to persist through intention, prayer, acts, hope, faith and His blessing. . . .

Thank God!  

It's the least we can do!  Suffer a bit, in similitude of The One Who Suffered The Greatest!

On the bright side . . . I dare say . . . I am also experiencing . . . increasing gifts of the Spirit! No boast.  It's all HIM!  I'm treading lightly while recognizing it . . . waiting and listening and loving, worshipping . . . a threading needle type of faith power, baby steps.... BUT so far, has been real!  Shhhh!  Like Jesus, you find you don't want to shout about it.  You must stay humble and submitted.... It's a thing..... Quiet, powerful, awesome, encouraging!

Anyway,. . . . 

Of course, He will not leave us just to dwindle and not share in His glory which we can and will do reflect!  MADE IN HIS IMAGE!  (I have more to say on this re the healing ability.... It's real!  There is ALWAYS a Spiritual upside/added blessing in response to all the machinations and vile, pathetic intentions of the wicked as that is ramped up!. . . .~!)

[note... in that respect.... If any of you who are still visiting this humble cyber-corner need any healing, please message/comment here privately . . . turns out . . . (seems to be) I have been gifted with some new healing ability.... GOD WILLING, of course!:) ... Just sayin'.... These days....we will see miracles (some quiet, some bold, some hidden...) and will be given to do things we only once dreamed and hoped of. . . . .]

 

5 comments:

shazig said...

Thank you! I look forward to your truth posts!!

Anonymous said...

Heya this is Seth and I could use some prayers for my shoulders. Both are always 'out of joint' so to speak and arm mobility is limited. Thank you and Jesus bless you and yours I appreciate your posts and insight very much!

ROGER said...

Greetings Bro. T.

Whoa. What timing? What synchronicity? I recently had a discussion with my brother in regards
to how evil and wicked people enjoy seeing others suffer. I remember from my college days what
my philosophy instructor said about "envy." He said that "envy" is actually a sadness one has
when seeing someone else happy (the reverse is also so). Damn!! And then here you mentioned "scha_den_freu_de." Heh, here's another word which I added to my little dictionary whenever
I come across another new word.

Much peace and the Lord's favor to you,
Roger

Jimmy said...

Hi Brother Thomas, what is the best way to contact you for healing prayer? Thank you!

Greg said...

Hello,

I have a healing request. I just started a new job as a custodian for the county I live in. At the beginning of 2020 I was laid off of a job that I had for 25 years. My employer retired and closed his business. I was in property management. All my life I have basically been a laborer. Now, at 58yrs old, I'm starting over as a custodian.

My request is this, that God would bring healing and strength to my body. After all the years of cleaning, painting and maintenance work my body is a little worn out.

Thank you again for the posts. I find that God speaks to me through them. I hope you and your family are well.

Sincerely,

Greg

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker