Monday, September 23, 2024

Arrogant Internet $ Spiritual Grifters

Tonight.. tracking things . . . observing, like I always find myself doing. . . . 
I just got to quick say,
Sam Shamoun . . . no Bueno.

Money, cheap internet fame, ego . . . EGO . . . deluded, pervasive and vile arrogant mouth, not of Jesus. . . and I wouldn't be surprised if . . . some "accelerants" fueling the flame.......

He is exposing himself.  It's over for the cat.

ARROGANCE . . . PRIDE . . . is the original fall from grace.

Not gonna end well.

He is an arrogant fool, sad to say.  All of that weaponized autistic memory going to waste, and serving self and the wicked Marxist atheist pope. . . . 

So . . . yeah, he can beat up on Islam . . . but he is not of, with Jesus, I dare say.
And I just did. 
Beware wolves in sheep's clothing.
THERE ARE A LOT.
(AS ALWAYS!)

I'll stick with the least, the poor in spirit . . . pleading, praying every night for mercy, because it is the heart of the humble, submitted.

Not impressed with encyclopedic arrogance.

That . . . is Talmudic . . . 

Yep.

And the least shall be first.  Take heart ( if you find yourself the least, and simply loving and seeking and finding THE LORD . . . in the quiet of the night)





No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker