Wednesday, March 20, 2024

The Wicked Thugs Of The Airs & Beware, Hell Is Real

 Well . . . the devil is obvious, and stupid.  He got started out the "best of the best" ... but it went to his head.  (The mystery of iniquity involved with that yet makes me wonder, but it is God's will, majestic and, I dare say, and expectantly yearn for, unfathomable).

So, anyway, being the obvious knucklehead he (the devil) is, ME, myself--being just a fallen mortal made in the image of God--blessedly keep catching him at his game.  When the dumb devil can't be everywhere at once, he has to, and has been employing hell-bound suckers to do his bidding.  

It's set up like a military operation--the realm of "the airs", 2nd heaven.

. . . . ie,. Lieutenants, sergeants, vice-regents, princes, kings, presidents, influencers, stars, thugs, side-family, fake friends, grifters etc., and etc., is what/who he's got to do his tawdry, desperate bidding--to torment and if possible, drag as many to the depths with the ultimately fallen as he can. . . .  

SO, if you are on the radar of the "wicked thugs the airs"--the "2nd heaven" gangster crew... he (ol' scratch) will send henchmen and hirelings to harass, annoy, sicken, break, destroy, murder, blackmail,  , throw things, throw childish evil tantrums, IF he (lucy) CAN'T get to you Spiritually . . . because, SPIRITUALLY, thank God, you are sold out to and believe and have faith in God The Father, Jesus the Savoir, The Holy Spirit!  

Meanwhile, please note, HELL IS REAL!  He has been showing it to me, making me experience it in tiny fragments, which is more than I can barely bare.  It is horrific, BEYOND IMAGINATION! 

It seems to be a thing nowadays, and I concur--there seems to be recent, urgent revealing of that real, hellish reality.  

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and humility and a truly, deeply repentant heart, mind, and soul!  It's no game. 

A tiny fragment--a miniscule glimpse into that hellish horror, bereft of God's grace . . . is so much worse than I have ever imagined.  

Others who have seen it, experienced it, even slightly, say the same.  It is beyond any mortal, earthly suffering, no matter how bad that can be.  I am a witness and am compelled to warn you all. 

As given, as allowed, humbly, I will futurely convey what I am being shown. . . . 

With this, I also know and have experienced that He is Holy, Love and Righteous, Just. . . . 

But He HATES evil with a PASSION!  He is one to be righteously feared, for He is Lord and Creator of All, and hates the corruption of His creation and His creatures.  THIS is a time especially to understand and respect and humbly submit to this awesome, awe-full part of His Personality and Being.  

For too long, far too many have taken His grace for granted, in weak, self-serving ways, hypocrites, users, mockers, weak and self-serving.  

No!  HE IS LORD and He will not be mocked, and He will not suffer evil foolishness and the perverse, wicked, attempted corruption of His will.  He can't.  He Won't.  He doesn't.  He is HOLY!!!  

This is not a time to be casual in seeking Him.  Nor to take His grace for cheaply granted, if one is not wholly, desperately and thankfully seeking His forgiveness and recognizing His sacrifice and suffering on our behalf.  Please, do not toy with God!  His thunder is rumbling, His lightning is fierce NOW, and He will not be shunted aside for mere selfish baubles of the world.  His Word testifies, He DOES HATE certain things. Beware!

Prov 6:16-19

Heb. 4:12-13 

 



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brother, I believe the Lord is telling you through these trials that he will provide and to just relax and trust in him. I'm not sure why he is showing you hell, though. Why would that be something you need to see?

I think fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom because when you first realize the Lord is fearsome, you see yourself for who you are and realize that you can't be good, can't be righteous, can't not sin, and you realize that if God was fair, you would already be roasting in hell.

Past that, where he is leading me, it seems, is not fearfulness. Like you said in an earlier post: if I am worthy of hell and not of Heaven, I trust the Lord to put me where I belong, and I no longer resist my beloved's edicts. I do not wish to stain Heaven. I know the Lord is going to do what is best. I trust God with my life. With my eternal life.

Fear is not in trust. I know the only goodness in me is from him; the only good I have done or been to anyone is from him working in and through me. Likewise, he has used every evil done against or to me to grow me towards him. I desire to be his goodness in the world, but I cannot force it. I don't order him; he orders me. He has brought me through some trials as well these last few years, and he has shown me not to worry; he will see me through. I really fear no pain, physical or emotional, anymore, and I don't fear what others think of me, either. I don't want pain and allow my body's survival mechanisms to remedy and keep me safe, but I am learning not to ask God for anything but forgiveness and to thank him for everything, blessings and trials both. I am learning not to want anything I don't have, and to want everything I have.

Including the new mysterious leak on my property. Okay, the Lord will see me through and I will learn, and thank you God. He was also with me when I bought the convertible on the rainy day for an absolutely terrible loan. He was with me when I went into the hospital the same week my horse got hurt, inspiring a man who has contempt for both me and God to rise up and be my and my horse's absolute hero. He has had a refund check arrive just in time for me to need dog food between paychecks.

You, dear brother, and your family, your beautiful wife and your sons, will not be put under by any of these trials. In fact, you will be an inspiration to all who know you personally as you have joy in the Lord and "somehow" get through these and come out on top. You can trust him. You can trust that these trials are bringing you and your family closer to him. All the blessings, too. If you have any rest, if you have pleasure, if you have good work, if you have purpose. He will not allow the rains that fall on all of us to destroy you. He has you where he wants and needs you. He is with you.

And when your appointed time comes, he will bring you to him. and you will see and understand why everything happened, and then be loosed into Heaven to continue bearing fruit for the Lord.

The world is not going to end. He isn't going to destroy America yet. There are too many praying people here. There may need to be calamities, as I am not alone in praying for the end of abortion, and the only way I can see that ending is if the technology and the ability to recreate the technology is utterly destroyed. But I'm not God. The souls he creates are so fierce that I can imagine some of them coming here simply to have that experience. And he no doubt sees infinitely more ways to end it than I can in my limited imagination. I trust him. Everything is according to his will.

Thank you for keeping on with your blog. I have enjoyed it for years and will continue to come here. It feeds me. Thank you!

C

Roger said...

Greetings Dear Bro. T.

Whoa. I missed this posting until today. I'm so happy to be here and read it now!

I wanted to quickly throw in my 2 cents regarding hell. I do believe it's somewhat similar
to what's described in Dante's Inferno. But, instead of thinking of it as levels, I think
of it as various dark habitations in regards to what one did on earth. A very smart man
talked mainly about The Plant of Misery and the Desert. The Desert is a place where an
individual will go and just wander about all by himself or herself. Not a single soul to
interact with. If you remember Robin Williams, he did a movie called What Dreams May Come.
The concept of the Planet of Misery is depicted in it. It's the scene where everything is
gray and Robin W. is running in a field (of mire) where only the heads of people are
sticking up. Robin has to step on those heads (like stones in a stream) in order to continue
on his journey. So, those sorcerers in Hollywood know about this habitation of mire, pain
and suffering. Besides those heads sticking out of the mire, all you'll hear is moaning,
groaning and the gnashing of teeth. There is another area where everything is gray. No
colors, no sunlight, no beautiful green fields, and no chirping birds. I've had a few
glimpses myself of these areas. It's very unpleasant. If my simple note here could change
a person's direction towards the Most High Yahweh, as Ralph Waldo Emerson would put it,
"I would have succeeded." (Tongue in Cheek). :)

Anyways, I'm totally impressed with what "Anonymous" wrote. I think the Holy Spirit or
the Holy Ghost was certainly working through him. :)

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger


Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker