Saturday, March 23, 2024

The True Almighty God! (with updated notes:)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVj0mstjFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxNzEGl50Dk

Love this song! Praise The True Almighty God!  Glory To God Forever!

(I'm memorizing the lyrics, and will be singing them in my mind, soul in the night, along with The Lord's Prayer . . . during those times when the concerns of the world and the demonic tormenters are ever pressing and harassing, as they do.  I'd suggest you do the same.  Super powerful spiritual defense in these last days.  The angelic army is assembling in glory and victory!)

(Well, and to the one who asked . . . And thank you for your detailed thoughtful, response!:) 

My current thoughts are that God is showing heaven and hell to many right now--well, and while the technology and freedom is still available to share such experiences, while still available. I believe it is a special dispensation of sorts, these revealings, for time is short.  Watching some of Paul Washer's recent sermons--one of my favorite pastors--it is clear HE is being shown the dreadful reality of hell and the seriousness of the matter in ways that he hadn't experienced or had seen before.  Time is short, and The Lord is not to be trifled with in the slightest! So, increasingly intense and vivid visions and warnings are going out, to be shared.  That is my take on the matter, anyhow, and THANK YOU for sharing your comment and your story!  I am humbled, grateful for that . . . and all of you . . . and all that God provides, every thing and creature.  He blows my mind. Always has (thank God!) and I pray, always will, God willing I am fit for His company--WHICH would be up to Him!)

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker