Saturday, January 21, 2023

Always Back In The Saddle, God Willing

 I'm back! ... Well .. never left.... Just lotta jenky stuff goin' on.... 

For one thing... weird stuff going on just trying to post stuff here especially... 

Somehow, thank God . . . I've managed to wend my way back into being able to post here. I love this place! It's been solid for over a good decade so far. . . . But yeah, as expected, "they"/'It" are trying to make it more and more difficult for the Truth, may it be, God willing . . . to be shared, expressed, among The Faithful!....

Nevertheless, I've managed to get back to being able to post. . . .

I suspect--as I'm experiencing close to home, and as I observe amidst my work getting about the town...clients, friends, family etc.,...--times are hard and getting harder.  Me?  I'm fighting all the way through, come what may, not surprised, at least, heh :)

Anyway,.... glad to be able to check in here and continue to share, commiserate (in a Godly way) what we are in the midst of and ongoing. . . .

Praising and loving GOD ALWAYS!

.... back with more asap, God Willing!



1 comment:

Roger said...

Greetings Bro. T.

I'm glad you are back to writing here again.
I had no worries during your brief hiatus.
I knew to give things a little time.
BTW: "Jenky" got added to my personal dictionary!

Peace, Love and the Most High's favor,
Roger


Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker