Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Centuries Of Subterfuge FAIL

"That's why I believe in God" -- me

Because . . . among other things, if there were no God . . . the knucklehead perverts who have been trying for centuries to squash freedom of thought and soul . . . and body . . . would have already, long time ago been successful.  

BUT THEY'RE NOT!  They still can't squash the (holy, ubiquitous, omnipresent, perfect) lurking HOLY SPIRIT . . . and Ultimate sovereignty of THE Creator.  Every time . . . throughout their perfidious machinations--yeah, suffering against the innocent happens constantly until the Great Reveal!-- . . . they simply can't, obviously CRUSH The Truth . . . and The Lord's Purposes!  

They've had centuries of subterfuge attempts, infiltration on all levels, now and then using "scientific" attacks on body and mind, brain. . . . They haven't stopped since The Garden.  YET.... God keeps slipping out of the cuffs.  OF COURSE!  He let's it (the "evil") run on . . . and on . . . always sustaining "the least" . . . . because it shows HIS Ultimate power and sovereignty and LOVE . . . and INTENTION for His Creation. 

I am well aware of pretty much everything going on in the "popular" culture currently--all the angles, details . . . and I am deliberately keeping post over here, for my friends and beloved--those who found themselves here.

So far . . . haven't been "cancelled'-- savvy dude that I am (praise God!) seeing the writing on the wall and how things would go--ie., I once wrote, now long ago, in so many words: "everyone will become a content provider" ... everyone just expressing, emoting . . . not listening. . . .  "Everybody is a star". . . . 

Hey.

Get real.

THERE IS A REAL.

Real . . . is God.

God talking to and helping you. . . . 

Don't be led astray by silly women and foolish fops. . . .

That's my word for the day, take it for what it's worth :) !


[well . . .and when I say "that's why I believe in God" . . . I'm being a little curt--just mentioning ONE of the MANY MANY MANY infinitely amazing, given, acknowledged reasons and realizations . . . why I believe in God.  Foremost, is that He graced and granted and gave . . . me the gift of . . . loving and believing in His Reality.]   


1 comment:

Gina Williams said...

God bless you BroT. I look forward to the postings and the comments!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker