Sunday, March 27, 2022

Bro T BOOK CLUB Nods

 Hello.  as per Seth's request re some recommended books I've read on the subject of Communist/Totalitarian recent history--their strategies, plans etc., here a just a few (but a good few) of my favorites.  This represents a small portion of those I have and have read, but I looked through my collection and gathered those that I immediately recall being especially poignant, (still very relevant) and helpful, fwiw :)

-------------------------------

--"You Can Trust The Communists (to be Communists)" by Dr. Fred Schwarz 

--"The Future Is Ours, Comrade" by Joseph Novak

--"What To Do When The Russians Come (A Survivor's Guide)" by Robert Conquest/Jon Manchip         White

--"The Naked Capitalist" by W. Cleon Skousen

--"New Lies For Old" and "The Perestroika Deception" by Anatoliy Golitsyn (these are especially         revealing regarding what's going on now.)

--"Red Horizons" by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa

--"Architects Of Conspiracy" by William P. Hoar

--"The Iron Curtain Over America" by John Beaty

--"Betrayal By Rulers" by Michel Sturdza

--"Masters Of Deceit" by J. Edgar Hoover (whatever you think and know of about J. Edgar Hoover,       this book is actually remarkably prescient analyzing how Marxist ideology will and HAS used ie.,           racial tensions--what we know now as "Critical Race Theory" and similar strategies to infiltrate,           suborn, subvert, undermine, pervert "traditional" American thought, politics and culture.)

--"The Politician" by Robert Welch

--"Comes The Comrade" by Alexandra Orme

--"Witness" by Whittaker Chambers

--"The Secret Offensive" by Chapman Pincher

____________________________________________________

Now . . . for kicks, I also read fun stuff sometimes.  I get on a kick.  I have been enjoying re-reading some books I remember loving in high school and those I never got to.

I just finished "The White Company" by Arthur Conan Doyle (I love historical fiction from all eras and histories.  This is a great book by the great author about the times of Medieval chivalry.  I read the book in high school and it fueled my "fjording" forays into sword/stick fighting, running around the foothills with my buddies, fighting, practicing martial skills:) ... Just re-read it... fantastic as ever ... which also led me to a book I hadn't read before (now just finishing) related to "The White Company" saga, ...which is "Sir Nigel", also by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (and thoroughly enjoying it!)

Also just finished "Watership Down"....by Richard Adams... great book, read in high school...just read again, a lovely book.

Also half way through "Don Quixote" which I never read before .... Next up "The count Of Monte Cristo" (YIKES! 1200 pages! heh....)

Anyway... there ya go... Bro T Book Club update :) 

God BLESSES YOU!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thank you Thomas I am already on the hunt for these books!

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker