Monday, March 14, 2022

White Owl Visits Again no bs

 Well… just had another experience… with the white owl. 

It’s been an occasional, yet striking … visit. 

If anyone gives a care, I’d love to elaborate…. 

But yeah, this white owl… seems to sustain and acknowledge Godly love and thoughts…

God works through His creatures and creation, i dare say, and I suspect angelic influence….

He (and His angelic uses) gives signs and wonders … to those with the heart and mind and soul and Spirit to “see”…

Take heart betrodden! As I’ve recently been trying to “shout” through the dreary miasma and garbage… He Lives… and speaks…. You know that you know! Take heart in

His  loving goodness and prepare! Prepare for The Meeting!

😊 I Love and appreciate you! It’s all Good in the end (which is just the beginning)…. Prepare and LOVE to meet  your Maker! Always! Every day, every moment!

(….and yes, should anyone care to ask… there is a fantastic white owl messenger (seems to be) story here, currently updated as of tonight…..) 

(Btw, lol… I’m not into new agey bs….Let alone.. I’m a Calvinist, as they say… so airey-farey stuff ain’t for me… its gotta be based and Biblically sound, or I ain’t buying… just sayin’…  )



3 comments:

Greg said...

I'm intrigued. Some years back I listened to a an author who wrote a book about owls being some kind of harbinger. The author specialized in the esoteric, so I came away from the interview believing that owls were associated with the occult.

Jesus is KING said...

I just had an owl fly in front of my car and as hard as I tried to brake/safely avoid. I realized he had no hope. I always slow down or use my horn ahead of time but he came from outta nowhere. Then I read your story and feel more bad. I wonder what the meaning is...I've never even seen an owl in the middle of the day.

Roger said...

Bro. T.

Yep. The Lord does give us messages and insights through a third party all
of the time. It's up to each individual to make a conscious connection and
interpretation about these events and information they are receiving.
Few people, I do say, understand this fact though. One either gets it or
not. No middle ground here.

Much love and peace,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker