Thursday, June 17, 2021

Healing and Genuine (Spiritual) Power

The power of the Spirit and healing is moving STRONG and obvious right NOW!  There are a lot of subtle obfuscations and attempted derailments (as usual, by the supernatural imps)....

However..... 

The more He comes for you, you (oft surprisingly) find yourself responding -- against all odds and expectations--despite yourself.... and the signs . . . and the push-back (from the imps in the unseen world that thought they had a free ride with you)..... Well, PUSH ON! ... 

He is close and real and a friend!

LOVE OF GOD is the gift!

If you have it, praise GOD!

Death is inevitable .....

Get ready for it.

Meanwhile..... He is giving all sorts of new strength and abilities . . . that are concomitant (AND MORE!!!).... to thwart the dreadful  (as usual) rampant wickedness going on..... at any given moment in time......

[Oh... and I have received your personal messages re prayer and healing! THANK YOU!  I'm on it! :)  GOD IS!..... Please keep messaging me... backup is brotherthomas@gmail.com .    It's working... I didn't expect or look for this . . . but . . . have been experiencing actually real time healing .... . I've got to speak more on this... it is real! .... didn't expect, see it coming.... But it literally is a thing apparently! THANK GOD! Aaaaand the angels, messengers, servants of God are out and about....! )





2 comments:

ROGER said...

Greetings Bro. T.

Yep. You hit the nail on it's head once again! Like you were saying a year or so ago that
supernatural, spiritual and miracles will be happening. And we will witness a lot of this.
So much for those scoffers (scoundrels) in the past that poked fun at you!!
Anyways, I've thought a lot about everything you posted here over the last couple of weeks.
The thing that I started noticing a few years ago has to do with an increase in intuition.
It's like I'll think about a theme, a word or something; and then in a day or so, I'll
overhear others discussing that very same topic. I've had premonitions in the past too.
What I've been noticing is an uptick on surveillance. I'm not entirely sure it's from
terrestrial minions. I'm under the impression that entities are coming through portals.
I've had some really weird experiences and believe strongly this may be the case.
Three precepts keep coming to my mind. TRUST in the LORD. Have NO FEAR. Have unwavering
FAITH. These are emphasized over and over in scripture.
There's more I've been pondering over, but being so late in the day, I've kind of forgot
those other things. I probably should jot down some notes through the day for a good
memory jogger??

Much peace and love to you,
Roger



Gina Williams said...

Hi Brother Thomas. I am submitting healing request. I am almost 60 years old and have dealt with depression , mental illness, and major mental setbacks which have kept me out of the work world. The LORD has during this time brought me into deeper levels of healing. Like an onion, HE peels the generational curses off of me, it seems one layer at a time. I am not sure how much detail to add, but I have always had fragile nerves and was a bedwetter till the day I married my husband. I am linked to an internet ministry. God bless you! mamagina1961@sbcglobal.net

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker