Monday, June 14, 2021

Notes From My Bible

 Yes . . . as you can obviously see . . . we are indeed in fast moving waters.... heading for the eddies and currents and intensifying pressure as the water runs to the sea. . . . .

Meanwhile . . . have found a fine real church.  Gathering of saints situation. . . . 

Then, I finally located my trusty long-term Bible with all sorts of notes in it, from time's past. . . . . (Have been using a cool water-proofed one in the meantime). . . . 

So, like I usually do . . . at church . . . I am reading the Word . . . while the band plays, waiting for the Pastor's sermon . . . and just thought, I would relate, share a few of the handwritten notes I've made in the pages....that I found, perusing about the pages.......fwiw PRAISE GOD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--"We were literally made to/for Worship!" [UPDATE thought 6-2021: THIS IS THE TRUTH! THIS IS OUR PURPOSE AND DESIGN!]

--Loving the law: "O how I love thy law! It is my meditation all the day." --Psalms 119:97

--"agonize to enter the narrow gate."

--"God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living."  --Psalm 52:5

--Gain is not=to Godliness ie., material wealth does not necessarily=God's blessing (1 Tim 6:5) ["These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy."]

--Note how people want anyone BUT God to tell them what to do.

--Psalm 53:1-3 The fools says in his heart,

“There is no God.”t

They are corrupt, and their ways are vile;

there is no one who does good.

God looks down from heavenu

on all mankind

to see if there are any who understand,v

any who seek God.w

Everyone has turned away, all have become corrupt;

there is no one who does good,

not even one.x

1 comment:

ROGER said...

Greetings Bro. T.

I hope all is well with you? Here's kind of an addendum to my post I made last night on one
of your latter postings.
To start off: BINGO. As Solomon stated the whole duty of man is to seek the Creator, learn
about His laws, precepts, commandments, judgements and to give all honor and glory to Him.
In regards to intuition here's a couple of things in just the past day for me:
So, before going to bed, I jotted down some notes on a napkin to look up a song. I wrote,
"time, time, time; see what's become of me." So, today, I found "it." A Hazy Day of Winter.
Also, the "butterfly" theme came alive through several avenues. I was asked what one thing
I would do if I could do if I had the chance? I had to sleep on that one. I thought this
over again and decided that going back in time to "fix" things where I was quite immature
and lacking in a lot of social skills. Then I thought of that movie THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT.
Everything happens for a purpose. "There is a season for everything, and a time for every
purpose under heaven." YEP...
Finally, I want to add that YES, all glory goes to The MOST HIGH and His Son. Especially
for gifting you to heal others. I'll be sending you an email one of these days too.
Until then.....

Мира и любви тебе,
Roger


Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker