Saturday, June 29, 2019

MORE TO FOLLOW

Don't worry... any friends here that i have left hereabouts... I haven't gone anywhere... and won't... I'm Sold Out... to Messiah...

Remember.. I presaged and saw lots of things that are coming to pass now....  I'm always on the cutting edge... unfortunately for me (lol) it doesn't register til long time later.. but that's fine.... I serve The One and only Holy God of All... I believe in Jesus... and will til my dying day.... Just note, I'm usually way ahead of the curve....

Anyway... yeah... so, not to be too repetitive and mysterious intentionally... trust me, I'm navigating, again; some waaaaaaay forward fronts... on the front...

One day, I expect (though never would presume)... there will be an explosive reveal... (hello censors!, by "explosive" I am simply using metaphor! It's called "writing"! AI pos!) .....

 I love words... I love to write... I love the Written Word....

Things aren't what they seem.... My friends, who they may be... stick with me..... so long as we live here.... threading some needles.... most won't comprehend... some will .... THE SPIRIT I totally trust .... to .... carry the day! Praise God! The Word! Watch the permutations of dealing with these psychotronic, 5g, fake news, deep fake times, demons in the house, etc.,....bro t,  as one, who always loved God and is in it for the long haul, carries forth.... :)  AND keep your sense of joy and humor!

MORE TO FOLLOW

1 comment:

Lee in TN said...

Friends til the end....Ride the wave!

Thanks & blessings always!
- Lee

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker