Tuesday, February 20, 2024

If You Find Yourself....PRAISE GOD!

 So . . . my friend wrote back . . . and I read the first  sentence and was slightly afeared that he was going to say all the hell, demon, scary talk . . . was something that he just couldn't abide, or that he doubted such things, ie., couldn't "imagine a 'loving god' creating such a world/reality".  

But turns out, he simply said, in so many words, that he was glad I had such visions rather than him!, because . . . his own memory of past sins was enough torment already! . . . and that, (as every Believer has experienced, I dare say) he so much as said, "how could God forgive ME, after all I've done and not done!"

THAT is a beautiful response!

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom!  

What is lacking in these days of ubiquitous distraction and fluffing and marginalizing the potential destitution of our mortal, fallen situation?  

THIS: THE GLORIOUS, RIGHTEOUS, LOVING, SINCERE and HOLY SPIRIT ENLIGHTENED FEAR OF GOD!

HE IS REAL!

HELL IS REAL!

HEAVEN IS REAL!

THIS in-between-ish worldly mortal state IS REAL and important!

It's not a fantasy.  It is not a Disney movie.  It is not up for grabs.  

When the Holy Spirit convicts your Spiritual heart and soul, and (GOD WILLING) body too!.... Then you will find yourself flat down on face, in awe, in worship, in love, and yes, in righteous fear of THE ONE ONLY TRUE GOD OF ALL!

The way is strait and narrow.  Many are "called" . . . but few are chosen.  

If and when you find yourself chosen . . . all you can do is, yet again, give thanks and adulation to The One Who Saved you.!  All glory and thanks and praise always and only go to HIM, The Savior of humankind........ (sidenote, btw, not a fan of the series "the chosen"). 

When times get rough, you will find yourself considering that NO suffering you will, or have, or are experiencing now REMOTELY compares to what Jesus took upon Himself--the unblemished sacrifice, Who suffered ALL for ALL!  

An innocent man AND God Himself!  Beaten, tortured, lied on, maligned, abused, spit on, whipped, mocked, tempted, thrashed, bleeding, DYING on behalf of those who love and choose and worship The Father ABOVE ALL!  ABOVE ALL!!!

AND THEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.  The FIRSTBORN from the dead, resurrected! PROOF!

Take heart, if you find yourself recognizing THE PROOF . . . AND being Spoken to and acknowledging and believing in, and striving for, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and The Father--THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GOD!

(Whose Word testifies Thereof!)

AMEN!



3 comments:

Jesus is KING said...

Really really good word. I am often, lately being shown the terrible things I have done throughout my life. I would consider myself a law abiding person ect...but things I have been reminded of and shown are like too much for me to bare.
I wonder who that fellow was? How could I have done those things? Perversions and lusts, betrayals. All remembered as "Boys will be boys" I've done very little wrong in my life according to me, but now I see. I sit with no answer to God except to say how sorry I am or I have no words at all and just shake my head.

I know that Demons like to torture us with shame and so on, but this feels different...it is not to shame, but for me to SEE who I have been. It is really quite horrifying and all I can do is try to walk as straight as I can and never return to sin of any kind. I often ask why would God SAVE ME? I feel guilty saying it as is sounds like someone who is losing their FAITH, but I completely love and trust Jesus! My only fear is whether I am acceptable to HIM? It is my part in the equation that I do not trust or have faith in. It scares me.
Thanks for this word Brother.

God Speed Bro T

Steven

Roger said...

Greetings Dear Bro. T.

Thank you so much for sharing your transcripts regarding your friend. Much healing is in it.
I feel that I'm pretty much in that same boat as your friend. Considering my past foibles
which seem to be way too many. Times when I backslided, times when I was immensely selfish
and self-centered, or times of outright rebellion without any consideration of the Holy Ghost.
So, the thought always crosses my mind, what will I say when the Lord asks me, "what did you
do with your time I gave you while on earth?" I then imagine your "dressing down" experience
and wonder what positive things will I have to say in return to that serious question? Then,
I also ponder and wonder about the percentage of people who never consider this situation at
all. I do believe and fear that it's going to be very dreadful. Because, we all have to
account for this time and life when we pass over.
Back to the Future: I've come to a definite perspective and conclusion regarding your Great
Dressing Down episode. I believe that the Lord saw something really special in you and gave
you a spanking as a nudge to be the vessel which He wanted you to be. He always seems
to chastise and nudge those He deeply loves. The nonspiritual types quite likely won't
understand this, and that's okay, because that's their choice(s). Just like what is stated
in 2nd Ezra of the Apocrypha.
Finally: I just remembered something from a Netflix series about time travel. One person
mentioned that, "people only want to go back in time to fix their errors and pain." How
true this is! There was a movie called The Butterfly Effect; however, when something got
"fixed," a new problem came along.
Enough of my rambling...

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Roger said...

Dear Bro. T.

WOW. It's been 10 days since you posted something.
I've been really worried and concerned about you.
I had to drop out from life for 10 days myself.
I got strep throat. Couldn't eat for 5 days.
This is the second time in a year that I got strep throat.
Anyways, know that prayers are up and running for you.....

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker