Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Angels Beat Algo-Zombies

 I think some . . . well one or two of you? . . . maybe one... Not sure. . . . may be actual angels.... IF not, heh... that's even better! Just sayin.... Thank you.... God has His ways, and they are profound, quiet, consistent, lovely, intense, sustaining, sweet. . . . And so much more, that it takes an eternity to even hope/dream/long for . . . to suss it/Him out!  HENCE . . . . GOD!!!!  

(Well... and I've noticed . . . angels . . . are . . . hmmm... kind of like cats.... And butterflies . . . and dragonflies. . . . . Ineffable . . . . And I'm not so sure that they even always know . . . when in human form, for a season--know that they are....angels . . . in human form... :)  [don't mind me, just a flash potential insight....)  

------------------

Meanwhile... YES... Definitely want to give you my thoughts, observations re the hospital scene.... Have personal experience, and even more recently and ongoing, some more, from fairly close associates, friends also . . . and will do..... 

BUT.... as you know....as I've alluded to . . . I'm walking fine lines here.... I know and see and hear and could say more faster and surer than MUCH of what goes on in this ol' media medium world here..... So, always wanting to be relevant . . . and helpful . . . while at the same time . . . not get stupidly nailed by the wandering algo-zombies, if ya know what I mean :) 

Hey.... been at this for a while.... STILL HERE.... :) AND appreciate you also checking in here as well!  There IS something very powerful, even if it is only a relatively small, Gathering, loving worshipful, insightful, blessedly commiserating congregation . . . amongst those who believe and know and have faith :)!!! 

And yes, .... just lettle a little dust settle down . . . but will share my humble views, experience of the medi-hospi scene, fwiw 

Praise God!  

ALWAYS!

(Hah! If you've Seen Him... how CAN'T you!? RIGHT!?!)!


1 comment:

Seth said...

The angel thing is always interesting! I remember years ago you posted how you believe God chooses who is saved and who isn't, I'm asking if you could, would you go over that information again? I find it profound, thanks and Jesus bless!

Seth

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker