Sunday, September 19, 2021

La Palma Bell Ringing ?

 I think I recall mentioning La Palma waaaay back in a blog post early 2000s.... It was kind of a flash vision of a sort.... Not saying this is that.... But kinda rung a bell...

For now.... live footage (though I'm pretty sure y'all are already trackin' it)..... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlutBDjrVZc

I DO for sure recall early on in this phase alerting to the "Total War" scenario..... fwiw;)

ALL facets are involved.....

Prepare accordingly and God Is With Us . . . . ALWAYS!

Closer than most sense or suspect . . . or expect. . . .

Always.

God BLESSes YOU!  GRATITUDE is the power and order of the day (for the Spiritually designed).... !

And AWE..... (Well, and don't get me started, but HOLINESS . . . the HOLINESS and GOODNESS of GOD . . . is constantly kept in mind (God Willing!) for Those who Hear and recognize His Voice.....

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker