Sunday, August 1, 2021

I Got You, God Willing :)!

 I take the healing very seriously.... Not gonna blow smoke... 

Hey, we are in for it, as y'all know... "Nervousness" , anxiety....  One thing to know . . . a lot of it is externally driven.  Sooo don't personalize it!  It's not you.... IT'S THEM and their nefarious psychotronic machinations-tech.... !

Yes, there is some natural, Intended nervousness .... God has a holy burr in your heart--it (your heart) is going to angst, thank GOD! But, there're also a lot of external arrows being shot at you..... 

We are in for it.  We are in the fast moving waters... heading for waterfalls..... BUT.... You can go over the waterfall, plunge . . . and still come back up for air..... !

Re healing (we have got to and can and will do it!) .... I heard your call out, and GOD WILLING . . . I am on it..... :)

Faith and intention . . . ALL GOD GIVEN!

You find yourself in His Will and design (who isn't eh?)..... 

Fall on face.  Grateful.  FAITH . . . AND He has a purpose in using us broken vessels to help, love, heal, protect, look out for one another..... That is where He is Glorified ..... Because, as we know... we can't do sh** on our own! 

I got you!  

There is something very special happening amongst the Body....

Gird (lol, i don't like that word lol ... but . . . it is apt for this specific time.)

While the attempted techno "tri-partite layering" goes onward..... 

WE have a SPIRITUAL REALITY that transcends all the attempts to subvert....

Hey, yo.... I got you... :) God Willing :)

Praise GOD all the way!

2 comments:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

WOW. You will believe this. I know. As a prelude, for a few years now, I've been
experiencing a kind of synchronicity where I think about something and within a
day or so, I either read or overhead people discussing the exact same precept or
concept I've experienced earlier. Anyways, I was chatting with a friend, and this
friend explained how she has felt sad, depressed and angry all day. I felt the
same emotions today myself. I explained a little about ultra-low sound frequencies
and mentioned psycho-tronics. And for some unknown reason, I was compelled to
visit your blog. And found your snippet on psycho-tronics!!! Wild, eh???

Peace and much love,
Roger

Gina Williams said...

Thank you Brother Thomas. This is Gina. I am greatly encouraged by the insights the Lord God blesses you with re healing. As of yet, I am waiting for calmness in my nervous system and the lifting of intense fear. What I have noticed is the Holy Spirit revealing areas of darkness within me which had given the enemy legal ground to torment me. These spirits came in decades ago through wide doors I unwittingly opened, the spirts of disappointment, crushed dreams, terror of having no money....So, I confess my sins to Jesus, pray without ceasing and wait on the Lord! I am ready for the healing and to maintain the deliverance and healing. Thank you brother. Please do not use my name if you decide to publish this. Thx

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker