Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Dream State Question?

 I’m getting “throttled” on my social media... 

It’s all an orchestral arrangement what I’m attempting here... and there... just fyi... but looks like  they are really tri-angulating...to keep down The Voice, The Truth....

Quick curious Q... please comment if relates...

How r your dreams lately? I’m noticing.. experiencing... some unusual interventions... Getting specific instructions and heads-up type messages... Is this “old men will dream dreams?” sort of thing?.... There are distinct personages coming in... trust me, i know my general dream life... this is different... Normally i would expect it to be the usual (and now psychotronic) interference... But pleasantly... it doesn’t seem to be that.  It’s the good guys! I think...,

Anyway, still analyzing ... and just checking if anyone else has noticed a change in that arena....

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker