Saturday, January 11, 2020

Envy and Love Of Money, Disgusting

Envy . . . and the love of money.  Gross.  I don't envy anyone in the world.  Or anywhere.  Can't even imagine it, and never have.  Never wanted to be someone else.  I am solely grateful for life and what God has given.  And money?  Seriously?  Competition?  Jealousy?  Envy? Never. 

Hence, I've gotten some brickbats through the years, 'cuz I just won't take the ticket or play the game.  I continue to trust in God for provision.

It blows my mind that some people ponder and conspire and angle and look for ways . . . to get "ill-gotten gains".  As in, if it ain't by the "sweat of your brow", you're a thief and a conniver.

I've been somewhat startled (sadly) at people who lie in wait, ie., for others to get old and die, so they can take their money, possessions.  Apparently, I've been aced out of several "inheritances" because I wasn't even thinking EVER in those terms.   Never occurred to me.  Yet, I've seen (and really don't care, other than it's striking and pathetic) that there is a broad swath of ("family"?)  who think of nothing else . . . than hangin' 'round . . . to pilfer. 

Oh, and they do.  They will slip right in.  They don't really have jobs.  They aren't creative.  They don't really contribute.  They just mark time and hang around . . . and then go in for the strike.  Many even get desperate enough to murder.  Bizarre to me.  Blech!

Just noting. . . .

Gross.

Pathetic.

Do they not know that they will DIE . . . and that God is REAL . . . and is THE LORD and JUDGE of all?! 

This world?  What ultimate profit is it . . . to grab a few shekels, then . . . lose your soul?  Who hasn't read or heard or known that obvious truth?

Well, I believe it's those consigned to Hell . . . who don't . . . and haven't. 

SO, they envy . . . and steal, while they can, for the short time they get to breathe this air, AS IF, they could carry on forever, brandishing and parading. . . .

As if, anyone will care about or remember their name in one short generation once they DO die after all.

Nope.  Never have, and won't ever go there, come what may.

Envy and love of money . . .  disgusting . . . to those of The Spirit.

I truly pity them.  While they calumny and inveigle . . . . . . . And I glory in God, Who Rules All!

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker