Sunday, August 16, 2026

LOUD AND CLEAR, THE LAST DAYS' CALL!!!

 Sure looking like the early pangs of labor, birth pains. . . . --Matt:24:8

I know, personally, The Spirit has come in hard lately, tidying up the temple (with some whip o' cords) and directing to FOCUS solely on THE purpose and blessing of this mortal life.  JESUS!  GOD!  Dying to self, giving up the life to save the life.

Those who turn their face and life and full attention on the Subject of worship, will find the lurking adversaries/Adversary alerted and flying in to attack, dissuade, k*ll, destroy, derail, subvert, harass, harry, and all the other malevolent tools of their spiritual warfare trade.

Their time is short.  Our time is short.  Things are coming to a head.  The signs are clear to see if one knows scripture.  People perish for lack of knowledge--GODLY knowledge!  A passage oft quoted, but bears repeating and recalled more now than ever:

"The disciples came to Him privately. 'Tell us . . . when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and end of the age?'

"Jesus answered, 'See to it that no one misleads you.  For many will come in my name, saying 'I am the Christ and they will mislead many people.  And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars.  See that you are not alarmed, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.  For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pains.'

"Then they will hand you over to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name . . . . But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.'"

It is hard to not see that we are in currently living in apocalyptic times.  By this, I mean, we are in a new season of apokalypsis (from original Greek meaning: “revelation,” “disclosure,” “unveiling,” or “making something previously hidden known.”)

Not since the days of Noah has there been such worldwide, intertwined culture, communication, technology etc., to effect the quick-spread of information (disclosures, revealings, "making things previously hidden, known.)  The dark arts, the world-wide Satanic cabal, the demonic ways and means affecting earth and it's creatures and creation, it's long hidden occultic ways are coming to light everywhere now.  

I would suggest that this time of apocalypse is pre-saging--indeed provoking the coming time of Tribulation.  For the wicked thrive in darkness, but as their diabolical rites and actions and malevolence behind the scenes is getting increasingly exposed, they are becoming more desperate, more bold, more blatant and in a rush to usher in their one-world beast totalitarian system.  As they increasingly rage in their "progress" to that end, the season of Tribulation is inevitable.   And there are plenty of exponentially spreading "signs of the times" to alert THOSE WHO SHOULD "BE ALERT" as The Master warned, and I dare say, commanded!

Now, amidst this, never forget--and some respected Pastors consider it as a commandment (to be cheerful):  “In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”  --John 16:33

Indeed, the signs and warnings of war, treason in high places, demonic attack and possession running rampant, insurrections, national subversion, environmental poisoning, ubiquitous evil pharmakeia, witchcraft throughout all media and on the ground and in the churches and neighborhoods and within families, covens of dedicated sorcerers on near every corner and in every town. . . . AND YET, we are called to be joyful, cheerful, faithful above all in all its face! 

And grateful!  Two of the most powerful defensive weapons in this age of harrowing spiritual (and physical, mental) warfare is obtaining and maintaining a heart of gratitude and forgiveness especially.

The fallen, unregenerate soul tends toward resentment, anger, vindictiveness, unforgiveness, bitterness, ruminating on past wrongs/sleights, etc.  THIS emotional state is one of the slickest and quickest portals of entry into a soul by the demonic entities whose job it is to harness and blacken and destroy those made in the image of God!

Many say to themselves, in self-righteous subtle pride, "I do not steal.  I don't murder.  I'm not doing anything perverted.  I do good works. I do my duty to family and state etc."

Well, and even IF that were true in action, it unlikely true in a such a one's heart and thoughts.  For therein, as Jesus made clear, THOUGHTS, a HEART that secretly hates and murders and steals and lies and commits adultery in the mind, is JUST AS GULTY!

Yet, beyond that, even if one were able to guard and have thoughts and heart held captive so as NOT to harbor murderous thoughts, or perverse thoughts, or outright evil intentions . . . it is the more subtle but deceptively ever-powerful destructive sins such as harboring UNFORGIVENSS, INGRATITUDE, RESENTMENT, HIDDEN HATRED that are just as likely, if not MORE, to drag the unsuspecting, complacent "good" person STRAIGHT TO HELL!

It's no game!  These are not small things.  And with His returning soon, as the signs portend, the BELIEVER, the disciple, CHILD OF GOD ought be battling day and night RIGHT NOW to get their spiritual house in order!  You do NOT want to be caught unawares, busy about the world, expecting plenty of time to "get it together".  

No.  The follower of, Believer in Jesus the Christ, Yeshua, GOD ALMIGHTY TRUE AND FAIFTHFUL should spend no more time on self-seeking and the things of this (soon to be abolished) fallen devil world!  

I have, since a boy, always been fascinated by and believing that we are in the end, END times, last days, end of the age.  I have had dreams and visions of many of the things that have taken place and are currently rapidly proceeding (in terms of the coming, albeit temporary, Anti-Christ world-wide government.  

But nothing in all these ponderings, studies, visions, dreams, however, compares to the vision of Hell experienced about a year ago.  I seriously believe I actually have some form of so-called "PTSD" from the experience.  I have never been one prone to fear or terror.  My childhood hardened my emotions and heart to be a survivor, not one to shrink from challenges or misfortune or persecution.

BUT THIS was different.  Even now, or anytime I recall what I was "shown"--it was actually more like a full, immersive (body, mind, heart, soul combined) experience--I still feel my heart clutch, freeze in dread, shudder and practically panic.  I would not wish the Hell I was shown, on anyone.  It was a definitive marker in my life, witnessing it, and since then, as I've striven harder and more directly than ever to serve and obey The Lord, the Enemy and his vile minions have stepped up attacks.  For I suspect they do not want me to convey and warn as able.  They don't want ANYONE to convey and warn of the ghastly, horrific destination for those who disbelieve, hate God and His Children and who have taken up cause with Satan.

Personally, I am determined MORE THAN EVER, feeling the coming dreadful events on the near horizon . . . along with THE GLORY TO FOLLOW . . . to set aside childish things, the things of this world, self-seeking, temporary egoic gains or shine . . . and go forthwith into the single-minded, dedicated-hearted, Spiritual calling to serve and promote and extol THE LORD and His almighty sacrifice and purpose on our behalf!  To whole-heartedly work to rescue and find willing and ready souls to do the same, for the glory of God and the glorious hope of heaven!

The Call to full commitment of mind, body, heart, soul, spirit toward real discipleship and service and soldiering for GOD is ringing loud and clear and alarming!  Louder than the banal and perverse entertainments and distractions of the moment.  Louder and clearer than the evil chants being piped out from the ever sprouting ubiquitous mosques. Louder and clearer than the shocking news of the day and the surrounding screeching degeneracy.  LOUDER AND CLEARER than the ruminating, worrying and jabbering mind focused on comfort and gain and status. . . .

At least for me (and I am also seeing the same in others) there is no more time or energy or resource to spent (besides natural, mortal survival duties and needs) to be spent on anything that does not glorify and further The Lord's commands, will and intentions and divine purpose, so far as it is and can be known in our current state.

Praise God!  God bless you!  God DOES bless you!  Be grateful and forgiving, kind and humble; but also bold and unafraid to answer when asked Who it is you serve above all!

--your Brother in Christ, Thomas 

   

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker