Sunday, December 10, 2023

Glorious Heaven Follows Forever--Who Do You Follow?

I would love your prayers.  I dare say, been under impish, but nevertheless demonic attacks of various kinds here.  I know it is widespread and intensifying, because also, the Lord and His angels are doing some last days intense separating work on the ground here these days.

Meantime, I will continue to go on record with my own testimony from what God has been kind and gracious and merciful to show me:  Heaven is real.  Hell is real.  These two ultimate destinations are more real than this intermediate realm, and should be, above all, purposefully considered more than ANY current earthly, worldly concern.  Nothing compares.  Not even close, either way. . . .

And I am praying for you as well!  I did last night. All night.  

We are in the thick of it.  It always is the time to fast and pray and love and serve and focus on The Lord--and it is also always pressing, as if today were especially THE day!  Tomorrow is not promised.  Time is short.  This life is hard and we are in hard times.

It's not so hard for those who "take the ticket", sell their souls out to Satan in this world.  In fact, they instantly get a boost--as I wrote in my song "Apollo Down" . . . "doors and locks start opening, a strange magnetic play".  That is where the temptation lies.  "Hey, things could go much better for you, if you just caved a bit--nothing crazy, just compromise a little, and you'll see that money, access, some power, some retrograde youthfulness look, and other opportunities to follow, will follow" is what the devil says. It's a sssss....ssss... the whispering of the snake, subtle at first, but then the venom and the kiss of death--the 2nd death.

Indeed, for those loving, repenting, seeking God, it is rough.   BUT it is nothing compared to the torment to follow if you aren't (loving, repenting, seeking God)!  And it is not worth speaking of, compared to what The Messiah suffered on our behalf.  I barely dare write it.

Many get their "heaven" here on earth.  But their endless hell follows. . . .

Few seek and find the narrow gate, and hell and it's demons will torment you on earth, as a sort of mini-hell experience . . . BUT then, for those who persevere, glorious Heaven follows forever. . . .

Warnings from watchtowers are flashing out all over, calling the saints to action.  A heart for the lost is especially needed in the time of lies, demonic propaganda, force, corruption, murder, pervasive evil. . . .


















3 comments:

Roger said...

Greetings Bro. T.

First of all, do you have a link to your song "Apollo Down"? I would love to hear it:)

Synchronicity and the Universe always seem to walk along side with me. Not forgetting
Solomon's beautiful lady called Wisdom. Anyways, the word "wisdom" occurs in various
languages as a feminine noun, and this is why Wisdom is referred to as "her." Plus, in
Greek, the word/name "Sophia" means "wisdom" too.
Anyways, I tend to visit with a lot of people and sometimes start up some interesting
and spiritual conversations with them too. With "hell" being real, a person sent there
will definitely "feel" physical pain and anguish. Why? Because our bodies are actually
two bodies in one. An outer natural/physical/worldly body and a spiritual body. The
spiritual body creates and supports the natural/physical body and is also a spiritual
receptor/connector to the Creator/His Spirit/His Universe. Thus, wherever one's spirit-
soul goes, it feels everything. This fact I've discussed with just a few others. And
why one should fear the Almighty/the Most High/the Lord.
Plus, 2nd Esdras is an interesting glimpse into the spirit world. Most people don't go
directly to heaven when they die/pass-over. They go directly to some intermediate area
for some serious life-time reflections and get a view of where the spiritual souls go
and where the wicked souls will go. However, the few worthy and favored do go straight
to heaven, and the wicked go straight to Hades. Revelations states that there will be an
incredible and amazing number, multitude, which will get white robes if their names are
written in the Book of Life. However, Uriel, told Ezra that the ones going to the pit/Hades
will be even larger! Oh, my! To tell you the truth, I surely don't understand how this all
will be decided; however, the Lord's thoughts are way above and beyond my comprehension.
I do wholeheartedly believe He has it all under His control with His great wisdom!
I've been watching a lot of Netflix lately, mainly for stress-reduction therapy. I always
notice and find some interesting lines in some movies. In one episode, an actress stated
that life seems to be like/similar to an "echo" which keeps replaying at certain times
and affects everything else. The way this was presented seems very similar to Solomon's
thoughts about "there is nothing new under the sun."
For the sake of brevity, I will end here with a thought I shared with someone the other
day. I asked him, what do you think the statement, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
beginning and ending" actually means? Unfortunately, he got lost with this question:(
My thoughts and explanation were, "it means to me that the Lord is All-In-All, from the
beginning of time and unto time infinity, there is no other than Him and His lasting
kingdom, it's all about His creation."

Well, I better go. Sorry for the long posting. Too many thoughts keep going through my
mind all of the time. :)

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Roger said...

Dearest Bro. T.

Oops.. I forgot something and please excuse my manners:

You wrote, "I would love your prayers. I dare say, been under impish, but nevertheless demonic attacks of various kinds here. I know it is widespread and intensifying, because also, the Lord and His angels are doing some last days intense separating work on the ground here these days."

I will keep you in my prayers. I know that messengers like you get attacked a lot from Satan's evil and wicked minions.

Anyways, I do believe the "separation" has been going on (for some time now); because I seem to not have contact with certain old acquaintances from years ago any more.
It is what it is!!!

Peace, love and the Lord's favor,
Roger

Anonymous said...

My beloved Lord, be with and take care of Thomas and his family as only you can. Thank you for the blessing of his blog all these years. Comfort, protect, fortify, and bolster your son. Thank you!

C

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker