Sunday, July 25, 2021

Healing Notes

 It’s tough to get Messages out these days... as you (those lovely blessed still lurking here;)....know.... 

Re healing.. physical, material realm body healing....

Like i said, didn’t expect it, wasn’t looking for it and know that there is and has been a lot of false healing thru the ages... It’s a racket, a lot of times....

But in the quiet recessess ... mostly unseen, unheard (except for the subject) IT GOES ON! Praise GOD! 

We don’t want fame or so-called riches... nothing....

It is a sacred, quiet affair—the Messiah.

Yep, i said that. Well, and i told you nearly decades ago now, that such talk... based in The Word... would become “illegal”....

We’re about there....

Anyway....

So.... One of our dogs, The Bruce, started getting lumpy, fat cell type lesion things that are typical for that breed.... they expand and then explode...bleeding scary lookin lesions ... 

One night, after having dealt with our visiting granddog Banjo’s several episodes of that, treating with “Prid”... “neosprion”... wraps... salt water etc(which DID work well and healed )...... Then Bruce had a couple pop up....

In the night... he , Bruce, was on our bed... I was sorta awake.. reached over to pet him, late night... everybody sleeping... my hand felt the lump... And my heart.... my love  of God and His creatures in my care, broke my heart, and so, i found myself holding the palm of my hand over the lump (which was about to burst).... and directly went to God, THE Physician.... 

I lightly held my hand over the spot... but a little intense, feeling energy come from my heart and love  and Fairh in God surge through... through my palm... and then sincere, loving , hopeful praying... simply asking God for his mercy and power to heal this thing..... 

Bruce was relaxed, seemed to have a sense of what  was INTENDED, happening,....... But also (and this has happened since with Bruce and other dogs situation since encountered  too).. he shuffled a bit as the energy healing intention went in.... Then... i paused... 

Its dark in the room, silent.... but something was happening. I literally felt the bump/lesion thing START SHRINKING! In real time. Talking with God.... very personal.... real.....

I did some more... i spent about an hour , off and on ... doing this—pre-eminently connecting to and imploring Jesus, God.... to intervene.... VERY SPECIFICALLY AND (happily!) intentionally knowing and giving HIM all the GLORY and thanks and gratitude for His loving willingness... to step in..... and answer a healing prayer, request, need of sorts......

No power of mine, othet than begging My God, my Lord, to help out a situation that was bending my heart, however seemingly mundane.... that it might be considered...humbly ...asking for a blessing....

Well... I felt, with the center palm of my hand , real time diminution of the problem.

It didn’t disappear completely that night..... but about 80%... !.... then I continued with same heart and connection...sincere intention with imploring for a few days , weeks afterwords... Always keeping His will and sovereignty supreme in mind.. AND ... connecting to how much He loves us ... and has a visceral relationship to our “mundane “ needy lives....

That big lump that was about to burst into a bloody mess... never did. It has receded. Also another one he had is gone. Also, doing same thing with Dude, whose are bigger and worse potentially! ..But now receding....AND have helped a couple of dogs and other creatures out.....meanwhile.... 

I think this could be helpful to relay. It’s a bit nuanced... I’m still learning the ropes 😅...

I would love to hear from any of you who sent me a message ....how your current situation is.... I don’t know if it only works on dogs, lol,... but I’m counting on more! Honestly, let me know in comments.... I won’t publish them if strictly personal.... And keep asking.... He loves tgat we love Him and sincerely implore His help.... Relationship.... 

Praise God! 

(We’re going to need and will have atypical means for getting through whats coming down the pike.... Love you!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Maine. Been reading some Jeremiah. Describes these days well. How neighbor plots against neighbor, and people worship their own reasoning. It is the world collapsing in on itself, in proud denial of their Creator. From upon the rock of Christ you can really see these lost people tossing about in the waves of vanity and philosophy. It feels like the beast rising from the sea... humanity in one voice, a return to the tower of babel....

Reading "harpazo" by Jacob preschool. Amazing teaching on how the Bible is a series of types of the rapture and ressurection... beautiful, edifying stuff...

Want to see something crazy, look up the "shincheonji" movement in korea... the antichrist is going to use a lot of biblical symbolism i think... remember Satan tried to deceive Jesus by quoting scripture... everything that Jesus did in his first coming was teaching us about his 2nd coming... the day of the Lord... in all the prophets... His Kingdom is coming.
God bless.

We praise God that he is separating us through revealing so much evil in our world.. things are becoming so much clearer aren't they?. Praise Him!!!

Roger said...

Dear Bro. T.

That is so very wonderful how The Most High and His Son (our Lord) worked through
you to heal your dogs of those lumps or cysts!! Truly wonderful!! You truly are
gifted and favored by The Almighty. Yes. Miracles do happen and they all come
because of faith. The Lord spoke often about faith when it came to healing people.
I've learned recently that four important words keep getting reiterated
throughout the Bible: Trust. Faith. Fearlessness. Gratitude. I call these
my Quadrinity of understanding and wisdom. And like you emphatically expounded on,
it's about His "will." So, true. All praise and glory goes to the Father and His
Son!!

Much love and peace,
Roger

Greg said...

Hello Thomas,

I hesitated to reply not being wholly sure as to the work God has performed in me. I asked for strength to do my new job. I believe He has given it. It's not that I feel great always, but I am able to perform my tasks and keep up with what is required.
I am sleeping more. At first, I thought it was a bad thing, but then I realized that it may truly be a sign of God's strengthening. My body needs more recovery time. So, I am grateful for any healing that you may have initiated on my behalf.
Though I don't fully grok all of what you write, more often than not something you have written speaks to me or better said the Spirit speaks to me.
I hope and pray that God strengthens and enriches you and your family abundantly.

Peace to you,

Greg

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker