Saturday, May 22, 2021

"No Big Deal, It Just Struck Me"

So much going on.... My day-to-day world.... the "clients" I meet, seeing them, talking to them re all the stuff that is going on re "supply chains", their personal lives, bluffing confusion . . . .

And now, where WE live . . . a hot spot . . . a sort of last business boom area/state in full sway (just as I expected and am now seeing, experiencing)--There is a quick and exponential influx of cartels, criminals, degenerates, knuckleheads, riff-raff etc., as one would expect. . . . . But yeah, like everywhere right now, getting serious. . . .

Seriously . . . it's getting day-to-day, week -to-week . . . crazy.

Most are clueless as to what is actually going on. . . . And many are quickly losing their minds (souls lost already). . . . .

I've (long time now) explained and forewarned about it in quite explicit detail . . . .

So, I oft feel like I'm repeating myself, lol. NEVERTHELESS . . . I like and feel blessed to have this little bloggy corner to speak to a few of the elect in real time. . . .

I am not interested in conveying/contravening political , social machinations . . . . . .  

I am (quite happily) intending to speak to just a few . . . no need or interest in dull dead masses flailing about. . . . 

Primarily SPIRITUAL intent and compulsion going on here. . . . fwiw ;)

ANYWAY... oh . . . yeah . . . and always reading. . . . WORDS . . . written words . . . language . . . is critical. . . . 

THE WORD, obviously (to those who can See/Hear/Read it) is CRITICAL in these rabble-scabble times.... 

OH... and . . .  just happened to open a page on a book tonight and read this, fwiw.... "But this year is most remarkable for the complete prostration of ______. She had been playing a double part; and never has a man or a nation done so without suffering just and heavy punishment."

That line is simply from one of the old moth-bitten books I happen to be reading at any given time.... This one 1st ed. published in 1903 "The World's Great Events".... 

No big deal.  It just struck me, that line. . . .




1 comment:

ROGER said...

Hello Bro. T.

You are spot on once again. Mainly; [Q] Most are clueless as to what is actually going
on. . . . And many are quickly losing their minds (souls lost already). . . . . [/Q].
Yep, I kind of find it frustrating explaining some of things that are happening, and
all I get is either blank stares or smirks. I think that most folks have been watching
TV or listening to the radio for so long that they can't really think and analyze stuff
for themselves anymore. I think it also comes down to intuition. You either have it or
you don't have intuition. I believe this is where that BIG separation is occurring too.

Anyways, it's always great to read your blog, and it helps me keep up to date too.

Peace and many blessings,
Roger

Brother Thomas ©2005

MySpace Tracker