Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hanging On The Hem. . . .

These times--this time right now . . . is reminding me of right after I got born again in 2004. . . . There was an immediate and intense pushing back from the dark side--demons on the attack, every day.  I remember driving into work just praying and basically "hanging on the hem of His garment". There was even much to say--it was mostly me just throwing myself on His mercy and love and protection.  Comfort from The Spirit. . . .

It's like that now.  There feels a full on attack on all sides, especially in the spiritual realm.  And I just throw myself at Him . . . it is enough to just touch His robe!  Pray, pray, pray . . . I know I don't need to tell you.  The Lord is so kind, so ready to give solace even though we be surrounded on all sides--evil running amok and seeking scalps. . . .

I run to The Rock, and just draw near, touch His garment--it is enough, MORE than enough, His presence is so strong, so real!

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker