Sunday, June 11, 2017

Gone

It's been quite a season. . . . My mom passed away this morning.  Very sudden, swift . . . her deterioration and demise.  I'm sure I'll have some things to convey as time settles with this.  It's certainly not unique. . . . But it's always new if and when you have to deal with this, the passing of parents, the last parent. . . .

Anyway, God bless...
Thanks for checking in...
I appreciate so much those of you who have stuck around here to share and be friends along the Way....

5 comments:

Linda L. said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your mother's death. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this Brother Thomas. I pray for your comfort as I can only imagine the pain of losing a Mum who raised you with such love. Take care.

Lee in TN said...

So sorry to hear that your Mom passed away today. I pray for the peace that will come after all the details and sorrow. Prayers for you, Lindsey and your sons for this loss.

With a heavy heart - Lee

Mark said...

Sorry for the passing .I'm near this door with my parents .God Bless .

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss, bro Thomas.

-Julia

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker