Saturday, December 10, 2016

Let It Be . . . Work!

God talks to you . . . here and there. . . . He says things like "you gotta trust me no matter what it looks like". . . .  He shows you everything flowing away . . . "let it go" . . . . The wave goes out . . . like preceding a tsunami . . . everything exposed (now what?) . . . and you think "hmmm, okay. . . .(He gives you the strength to let it go, against your normal proclivities of worry) . . . . "I will trust. . . ."  you say in mind.   Then  months later and He picks it back up and says, "You are going to have trust me, . . . no matter what . . . it looks like. . . ." [This is from a Word my wife got]....

Sometimes His communications come in fits and starts. . . .

If you are tight with Him . . . you know what is what.  You don't trick your own mind with other self talk.  You wait . . . and listen . . . and then HE SPEAKS . . . and you hear it . . . .  . . He continues the conversation. . . .
I love the give and take.....He's real!   I love "working out your salvation with fear and trembling" . . . and I'm Reformed. . . . Get it? You work, strive for righteousness AND He is complete control!  I love the cosmic tension of that!  It can't be any other way.  There's no crossing the gulf--and that is the beauty and the glorious mystery. . . .  

Praise God. . . . .

2 comments:

Mark said...

Amen,Back before being disabled I used to drivea huge cranetruck delivering drywall,acoustical ceilingtile,insulation,commercialsteel frameing material.

One day sitting at a light and I hear 'pulse,pulse,pulse,pulsar star'.I was hmmmm,what do I do with this .So I put it in the backand went on with life and work .A couple days later again I hear "pulsar star" .Then I was shown some things .Turns out stars grow up or actually have a life also .Yep all stars grow up or transition .we humans have whitnessed this across space and time it's just thatthis time its a little close and more personal with our sun/star .

The other day you posted a little on communications and tech problems or kinda 'glitchy' .Honestly the lord showed me a few things and its not all tech but the minds and this is becoming quite evident as souls continue to flip out and can't handle things their seeing .So yes we're going to have faith and trust in the lord

Luke 21:26 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I can't remember which but one of the runic symbols on that rock down there in native america .when used in a different furthark represents "cosmic law".Until I lerned about stars in the cosmos then I understood the symbol.Lets just say the holy ghost is in the machines or tech....Lol

I hear your wife......Trust! God bless

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus, brudda,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
which I know you'll be in.
Let's gitta Big-Ol beer...
gotta lotta tok bout
celebrating our eternal resurrection.
God bless your indelible soul, bro.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker