Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Standing Apart, Thanks To HIm

It will be interesting yeah? If and when the UN really takes over the web.  We knew it was coming, right....this vast landscape of free talk, free thought, sharing ideas... surely couldn't be left to stand.  Especially since so many more are waking up.....

One thing that never fails to keep me grounded spiritually, while being challenged by all the outright evil, lies, deviousness, chaos, subterfuge, wickedness etc., where it is easy to fall into bitterness and even hatred at the whole affair... is to ever recall "there but for the grace of God" I would be too.

It is so easy to fall into a sense of superiority and condescension while witnessing the mind controlled, the banal, the destroyers of all that's good on all sides. . . . Righteously indignant, yes, we can be, within the deeper spiritual understanding, but "fighting fire with fire" only brings us right into their game.  Oh and it is sooo tempting to fight evil with evil.  I find, looking inward at my own impulses, it is always there, that tendency to strike back using the same weapons as are being used on me, on us. . . . Yet, it is incredibly liberating, freeing and even healing to recall that nothing I have done or deserve is why I can "See" and stand apart.  I recall, GOD sets me apart, by HIS choice, His will, not mine.  There can be nothing to boast of or feel superior for.  What a relief!  It's all Him!

In this tossing mess, I try to remember that as much as possible, as the "natural" impulses are fallen and not to be used or trusted. . . .

2 comments:

Mark said...

two different nature's .one that loves and trust The God of truth or one that loves and trust themselves as god

Gina Williams said...

Thank you Bro T. Often, I find myself saying, "But, for the Grace of God, there go I." God bless.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker