Friday, April 22, 2016

Political Sidebar. . . .

Yeah, my trepidation re Trump is only being confirmed as I watch him move into his next manipulation phase--going to the left.  He's got no core principles and this is a problem for me.  He has said whatever he thought would get him the nomination in the GOP.  And, personally, I don't want a "wall".  We don't need a wall . . . that can and will likely just be used to keep us in and do nothing to keep others out.  What we need is to simply enforce the laws we already have and cut off all the social welfare enticements.  Thankfully, regardless, I'm glad to have not been caught up in what I consider mostly theater, whip-sawed by the daily state-run media agenda to divide, confuse, cause rancor etc. 

I also like to keep remembering that God has got it all.  Nothing is happening outside His will.  I take great comfort from so-called "reformed theology" . . . which, to me, is nothing other than what the Bible teaches.  God is sovereign over everything and everyone.  He is perfectly working out all things for the good, especially for those who love and serve Him.  Nothing is going wrong.  Nothing is a surprise.  Nothing is out of control.  From our limited view, it sure looks like it's a giant train wreck, but I have utter faith that He is in control and has perfect, good, loving, creative, majestic and personal purposes for all that is transpiring. . . .

Praise God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing about trump is ppl mistake his confidence for arrogance. I'm still gonna vote for him despite not entirely liking the way he carries himself.

Mark said...

At first its confusing but when we can understand that "the world" kingdom is drawing to a close and meanwhile Gods kingdom come is comming in simotaniously.Thè key is to as the saying goes "if it aint broke don't fix it".The worlder's are trying to fix that which must end.Those of the God of truth should be watching for the "new" kingdom beginning.And thats not "the new world order" either.....its the"new heavens" and "new earth".

Rev 22 12,13,14
"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." 14Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.…

We wash our robes and put off our ornaments for entrance!


Trump also will have to loose his "worldly ways"......we'll see!

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker