Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wending Through The Collapse?

Operation "wise hiding" . . . may be getting underway. . . . How to be in the world but not of it . . . and protected and sustained through the tyranny and chaos. . . . It's too soon to tell but I may be seeing, at least in my own life, how this might be done.  It surely is a God thing--I've expected all along that He would have to move and make things happen in ways that heretofore seemed impossible.  It also may be a component of "the rising of the lambs" and/or related to the notion that a remnant will be taken up and through the collapsing artifices of the globalist charade. . . . Knowing that God's will will be done, I've never felt wholly comfortable expecting success or outright protection, but also have nevertheless expected it-or has it been mere hope?  I've always seen it at something like threading the eye of needle--this act of God wending us through the dark days of tribulation and trouble . . . and am ever thrilled when I detect Him doing just that.  He does so much already to protect and sustain us, which we take for granted. . . . If we saw how often we are kept from harm and even hassles compared to what we think is overly troublesome--well, we would stop our complaining.  In a sense we are like the three kept unharmed amidst a blazing fire all about. . . .

Sorry to be so cryptic.   I will, over time, "unpack" here what I'm getting at.  It's early days and I still and cautious and prepared for whatever.  But it may be I am seeing the way through . . . how to be in the world, not of it, in a bigger way . . . wise and amidst the serpents, but gentle as God loving, peace loving doves. . . . Rising lambs at the last moment so that it is clearly, obviously only God Who could get the credit, the glory. . . .

Whatever the case, I praise God through all, the ups and downs, the darks and lights, the rough and smooth roads (Oy, can we please get to some smooth roads now, lol).. . .

carry on...
take care,
God bless,
bro, t

1 comment:

Mark said...

Keep looking for the new place

Revalation21:4,5,6
4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." 6 Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.…

It's wild watching both parties claiming "unity" after dividing and ripping apart the land....This is because they see it slipping away from their control.

Remember the X rune is the "unity" rune.....its the first symbol on "the rock".jesus is the unity!

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker