Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fascistic "Mystic Egalitarian" Disorder

Good ol' Lee let me know that my link to the video is not easily accessible... I think you have to quick sign up to Vimeo to see it....
But see if this link works easier....  https://vimeo.com/158853539

Also, I am trying to get my youtube back in order... where these (and more new stuff to come) will eventually show up.....

And while I'm at it... quick thought.  I was just reading an article about the Grateful Dead and their upcoming 50th reunion concert.  I was never a Deadhead or fan.. though had some friend in high school who pretty much lived by, with, for The Dead.... And was, dare I say, amused by the article.  It was mostly about how much strife, conflict, ego clashing, drugs, depression, dysfunction etc., that swirled around the Grateful Dead...  It just struck me as ... all too familiar and ironic.. how so many of these "peace" and "stick it to the man" . . . "free love", "free drugs, freenmusic" "democratic", . . . "no cares" "people power" etc., liberal, hippy-esque life-philosophy projects . . . turn out to be viciously negative, dark, conflicted, corrupt, ego-maniacal, money-grubbing, power-tripping train-wrecks....

It reminds me of a local guru I heard of when I was into my own mystical journeys in high school... a lady who went by the name "J_____y Lamb-Lion" . . . who did yoga and meditations and stuff . . . and lured some of the simple minds around town.... and ended up running a chi-chi vegetarian diner... where it was supposed to be all "karma-free" food . . . and all the staff, waiters, cooks, etc., were required to do all this group "positive" mental jive together and to never have "negative" thoughts or "egotistical" verbiage etc.,... Lol... and I heard from some who worked that it was a screaming nightmare working at that place!  They all got ripped off in their tips...cuz/... well it was "negative" to bring any disagreements or "money-grubbing" concerns up .... and the "guru" owner and her husband were total nazi's... I mean control freaks, cruel, totalitarian.. Yet it was all suppose to be about "love and light"...... and full of "positive energy". . . .

Haha, anyway that Grateful Dead account in the new Rolling Stone reminded me of that whole thing... how that usually goes.  Just like how the Democrats and a lot of lefties are usually the most racist, bigoted, "homophobic", greedy, polluting people around, though they espouse so much to the contrary....

Oh, and I know there are a lot of phony "Christians" who are the most lascivious, dishonest, blasphemous knuckleheads going as well.....

Really, unless God Himself, through the action of the Holy Spirit changes you and you are submitted to Him... all such idealistic (humanstic) programs fail and fail miserably.  I've always preferred the company of blue-collar, salt of the earth, worker type folk who are just honest with what they are, with no airs, compared to those with titles and phony religious or egalitarian fronts.....

1 comment:

Mark said...

That's God's israe(including the Jews)....just plain old people.Usually the least of in this world
God bless.

If anybody noticed when Dr. Ben Carson endoresed Trump at a press conference he went straight at Hillary Clinton and her relationship with Saul Linski and that he had dedicated his book to Lucifer.That very evening the agitators(haters) stopped the Trump rally in Chicago.

Ben Carson has always thought Israel was being subverted.Now a third party is being considered........like a "natural law party".......who knows."Jesus done left Chicago"

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker