Friday, February 26, 2016

Even The Elect, Were It Possible....

Re the "age activated attention deficit disorder" comment... Yes, I know that is an issue, but as I said I have noticed this memory-blanking thing in many young people.  In fact, it almost seems worse in their case.  I would say it likely there has something to do with most of them being raised on computers and smart phones and the "rewiring" of their brain circuits . . . except that this phenomenon is happening to people I know who aren't on computers much.  Personally . . . I think it is related to psychotronic subliminal warfare on the populace.  ("of course you do" I hear something thinking, heh...)
And/or . . . the aluminum found in the chemtrails spraying where aluminum toxicity has been tied to Alzheimer's . . . and/or extensive wi-fi radiation and what's going out between all the ubiquitous phone cell towers, "smart meters". . . .

"United States Patent 5,159,703, Lowery, October 27, 1992, Silent Subliminal Presentation System, Inventors: Lowery, Oliver M. Appl. No. 458339 Filed December 28, 1989, discusses the microwave technology necessary for mind control. In this patent,  we witness the move from the mind control  of certain individuals who might have been programmed, which is frightening enough, to witnessing entire populations being controlled. The patent discusses the possibility of impacting millions at a time. The net effect of the technology is enhanced when there is a transducer in the body such as a embedded microchip.
The technology has publicly advanced to the point of where memories can be implanted through the use of specialized “USB” devices inserted directly into the regions of the brain responsible for certain memories. The implication is stunning. Not only can thoughts, not of your own choosing, be externally planted in your brain, now the technology exists to implant false memories."
 http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/01/10/will-mind-control-technology-be-applied-to-the-oregon-patriots-confidential-source-says-yes/


Now, related to this . . . is something I've warned of before.  I suspect through this kind of technology "they" will be able to induce the flip side--meaning "they" will be able to cause a kind of mass euphoria in the population.  This is why it is so important to NOT be seeking Truth and using discernment via EMOTIONS and FEELING.  Not only will the coming false "messiahs", "light beings", returning "Christ" have their own ability to deceive through intense occultic EMOTIONAL/MYSTICAL influence . . . but combined with technology that supports and infuses the same . . . many, many people will be deceived . . . because it will all "feel so right".  The unseen entities of the "air" already have the demonic ability to present themselves in a way that very closely resembles an angel or even Jesus Himself--and have done so through dreams, visions and direct "material" manifestation . . . such that new religions and cults result. . . . But when this is combined with mind/soul control technology which brings euphoria, "good feelings", "love" and short-circuits the reasoning and rational functions of the mind--well, as it is written, "even the elect" will be deceived (if it were possible).

Prayer and scripture are the two greatest personal weapons to have, hold and use in these troubled times. . . .

Praising God always,
Trusting Him through all,
Appreciative of your fellowship and support,
your friend and brother
thomas . . . .

3 comments:

Mark said...

Or maybe its the sun/son

Gina Williams said...

Thank you Brother Thomas for your faithful posts. We are living is very frightening and perilous times. Were it not for our Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, all would be lost. God Bless you. I am blessed to know that there are watchmen on the ramparts: you, Zeph Daniel and others. Take care.

ROGER said...

Thanks Bro. T.

I think what I write here will also refer to your prior post on "memory lapses." And, I wanted to comment there but got overly side-tracked with many tasks. I know Zeph has talked about "beam weapons" affecting people's cognitive abilities. This, I believe, is what you coined (termed) years ago as psycho-tronics. Zeph also mentioned the fact that people aren't getting any sleep either because of some kind of psychotronics. Yep. I'm experiencing this too. Here's my strange tale: A few weeks ago, I had a test coming up in my macroeconomics class in which I was quite well prepared and comfortable about. And not nervous or worried about at all. The night prior, I could not sleep at all. I got maybe 3 hours worth of sleep. Then the very next night, same thing, 3 hours of sleep. The strange part about it all is that I never felt any fatigue from this lack of sleep. It always seems kinda weird about the "timing" of when stuff like this happens to or with me. Then, other times I will sleep almost 12 hours straight. It's like a real roller-coaster for me most of the time. BTW, I did "ace" the test!! In regards to ADD, I have come to a conclusion that I probably have ADD and was born with it. But that's another story in itself and too long for this post. About memory lapses: Yeah they could be due to psychotronics. I notice that my memory kind of gets challenged when I'm fatigued or when it's quite cloudy outside in regards to the weather and possible weather-manipulation. The increase in the incidence and diagnoses of ADD could also be related to many factors which point back to genetics and prenatal health. Almost everything now-a-days has some affect on dna and the genome. But, the public is getting dumbed-down one way or another. Anyway one sees it, most teenagers and young adults are severely "addicted" to their smart-phones and playing games on them. I realized that I'm quite sensitive to wifi. And I get frazzled after being around a lot of wifi for extended periods of time.. Well, anyways, that's my 2-cents..

Peace and many blessings,
Roger


Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker