Sunday, January 31, 2016

Housekeeping and God Above All

[Housekeeping: Yikes, "A" . . . when comments appear for me to publish . . . sometimes it doesn't show the whole thing and I have to determine from the first part whether its something intended to be published or not.  I didn't realize your last comment wasn't intended to published until it was and I happened to read the final part of it just now.  I'm sorry about that--I have removed it now.  Chances are no one saw it because it was already a past post and thankfully it just seemed pretty general and straightforward and nothing too personal (ie., info wise) Anyway, my mistake, my apologies--I didn't mean to do that.  Sometimes I'm just flying by the seat of my pants here, with little time and just enough to quick and try to get something written that is weighing on me or that I'm feeling led to address.]
 -----------------
meanwhile....

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]."  --1 Cor. 10:13


"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."  --Matt. 6:24

"He must increase, but I [must] decrease."  --John 3:30


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No prob bro t. It's okay.

Mark said...

No lukewarm,no fence sitters or as Z says no tweenies.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker