Monday, January 4, 2016

Bubble of Bubbles

All hades is breaking loose, looks like.  When asked about my thoughts on 2016 by Zeph, the first thing that came to mind was "ominous". . . . It's indeed looking like the close-out year; once decided a business is bust, at the end there is the "close-out". . . . This brief respite in the gas prices was nice but won't last and the problem is, during this stretch of a lull, more suckers have been brought back into the game--another bubble created . . . built on the previous existing slightly hidden bubble . . . creating the bubble of all bubbles . . . and about to burst. . . .

I mentioned the Hammonds in Burns, Oregon in my talk with Zeph.  I've been tracking that situation for a few months and noting Pete Santilli's plans to go there (Santilli, if you don't know, is a fairly popular "alt media guy, former marine, rabble-rouser; recently he was nearly taken out during a traffic stop where he found out he has been put on the terror watch list.  One thing I didn't get to with Zeph is my thought that this is there year "they" got after alternative media and alt media figures in a big way.)

Anyway, the Hammond situation is likely just the first of several wind-up hot spots to finally draw out the powder keg of citizen/patriot resentment as to what's going on. . . . Really, I just keep getting this sick sense that Barry is not going anywhere . . . if he and the cabal are able to stir up enough chaos to warrant the martial law/election suspension we've all dreaded. . . .

Get some food and supplies stocked up if you can.  It's at least something to pray about, if it's something God wants you to do.  For all this time I have not really been too concerned about it considering that a number of contingencies would make the effort moot. . . . But then I got, as I said, the strongest "word"/warning in the Spirit I've had in years regarding this issue and there was no mistaking that it is indeed an important thing to do; you'll be glad you did I believe. . . .

God bless, God rules, praise God through all; He is glorified in all that He does and "allows" to transpire.....

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker