Monday, October 19, 2015

Fighting Zombies With A Migraine

The last couple of days brought up close a concern I've been having about when the "system" collapses. . . .

I've been thinking about how many people are on medications of some sort or another.  For instance, from some cursory study . . . I've read from holistic sources that people--especially women--who are on thyroid medication, once they have been on it a while . . . are pretty much stuck on it for the rest of their lives as the meds overall tend to destroy the body's natural means of dealing with ie., hypothyroidism.  At least, if one were to go off the meds, it would take quite a while to do it right without suffering quick, serious damage. . . .

Likewise with all the SSRI (anti-depressant) drugs that people are on.  It is dangerous to go off those cold turkey. 

So, let's say a catastrophic crash happens in the system . . . and shipping is severely disrupted along with banking . . . and folks aren't able to get their meds as per usual.  Not to mention all those hooked on illegal drugs who would immediately go into radical detox. . . .

It's a frightening scenario, wrought with much suffering and pain and likely violence and death.

In my case, I did finally (last time I brought it up here) find some medication that alleviates my chronic headaches . . . but it is expensive and the Dr.'s are stingy with prescribing what is needed.  It is not an opioid, thank goodness (which I would not get into as I think these are being tragically abused and especially where believers are concerned have a dangerous component, but I won't get into that now....if anyone is interested I can elaborate...)

Anyway, I ran out of this meds and wondered what would happen, thinking all along that come the crash, this could very well be the situation.  And it was a brutal last couple days of suffering. . . .

The best answer to all of this is . . . through study and prayer and faith . . . and disciplined practice . . . I believe it critical to, if possible, get away from these meds that may not be there . . . if possible and to find simpler, natural alternatives.  I don't look forward to fending off zombies whilst clutching my head, having a raging migraine, lol. . . .

It's something to think about for sure.  I think either way it goes, we are not going to have the easy quick access to meds that we have had to date . . . and now is the time to be considering alternatives. . . .

God bless ya'll

3 comments:

Mark said...

A number of years back when I kept hearing "pulsar star" and seeing our sun above all of us litterally over a period of time changeing over to another form of energy,wavelengths,frequencies it produces I was being shown simotaniously healing principles,"glitchy" technology such as the web,satalites,strange weather.

Such as the recent glitch wit the airlines computers.when we see such strange things happening think of the sun and how it could affect technology.The world weare presently in is designed for operating in the dynamic we are in but what happens when the dynamics change in the "twinkleing of an eye".I'm not talking EMP but a change in physics in which we all live.

All stars such our sun go through this it just that humans have never whitnessed such an event so up close and personal.

1 Corinthians 15:51,52,5351 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

IN other words the goats and the chaff wont exist on the other side of this unless there is a whole lot of repentence going on.....they will quite litterally cease to exist!.....into the abyss!

For the believer healing!

Hang on y'all!

Gina Williams said...

Please brother Thomas elaborate on the above. I take a small dose of Zoloft daily in tandem with magnesium, turmeric and B vitamins. I have struggled and searched for over 20 years to find natural alternatives to chronic, unrelenting panic attacks. Thank you and may God bless you. Gina

Gina Williams said...

Hi Brother Thomas. Not sure if my previous comment came through. This is my first time publishing an opinion. I have struggled with panic attacks most of my life. The only relief I receive is from Zoloft which I take in a very small dosage. At the same time, I take herbal formulas. Ideally, I would like to get off of this psychotropic drug, however small, but have not yet found something that allows me to function. It is a miserable quandary. I appreciate your openness regarding migraines.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker