Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Off To The Races & some comic relief

It's Wednesday night . . . and its looking like tomorrow the 10th will be another crash day on the stock exchange.  This thing is coming down.  Oh, and Syria?  Did I not once say to watch Syria as an indicator of the beginning of the big tumult?  Yes, I did.  And that was when no one was even talking about Syria.  Well, I had a dream that tipped me.  The one that also had a "bear". . . . The migrant waves are being blamed on the Syria situation, among other things. . . .

Anyway, looks like we're off to the races.  I've been researching food storage and have found a good source that is still stocked up.  Basically organic, non gmo, picked when ripe, which makes a big difference.  More on that shortly. . . . Like I said, I've been waiting and watching . . . and only just recently got the internal word that yes, it is now really the last little while to prepare.  Everyday now I am feeling the onus . . . it's on. . . .

Meanwhile, how about some comic relief--some levity from the crisis actors:


1 comment:

Mark said...

Did someoene say cr-ISIS actors causeing the displacement of syirian's(a few hundred actors).Remember"all the world is a stage".I actually dont know if its happening or not cause I'm not there.This would mean I would have to rely on the media for truth and as you have shown here with the video that it's all preception management.

Dose anybody remember when your local station would sign off and finish with "and this concludes the days PROGRAMING".........today it is never ending.

Matthew 24:23,24,25… 23"Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25"Behold, I have told you in advance.



Mark 13:22,23....22for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect. 23"But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance.

Even the elect can be lead astray or mislead.......is this possible?

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker