Sunday, August 30, 2015

What I Expect

I expect we on the brink of very tumultuous days.  I suspect there is also a lot of mis-direction ("disinfo") about what is coming so that we will be caught off guard when the actual events transpire, but at the same time there are certain objective trends and evidences that are bound to have inevitable results.  A few of the bigger impending trends I see which I expect to cause major contention and upheaval . . . include . . . of course the financial markets.  The end is near for the dollar, if not all world currencies and a major global reset is coming, is planned.   We are in the beginning throes of that death rattle.  Also, the weaponizing of migrants, "illegal immigrants" and whole vast peoples moving around the globe will increase to "flood" levels and will cause major contention and disruption to local communities.  Because of war, terror, the economic collapse and weather/earth/climate chaos refugees will engulf "western" societies.  This will be huge.  Also, I believe "they" will make a major push for "gun control"--actual enforcement of licensing and confiscations.  This will also trigger reactionary groups to activate . . . resulting in various "mini Wacos" and "Ruby Ridges".
And the diabolically stoked race wars and police state reactions will explode, causing much grief.  I think there will be serious food and water shortages, rationing, massive relocations of whole population areas.  There are many other related and parallel issues and events that also appear to be converging . . . but these are areas I mention I see as inevitable and won't be reversed.  By sheer momentum, inertia . . . I expect at least these to fairly soon come to fruition.

Some other things I wouldn't be at all surprised to see would be military assault and invasion of the U.S.; "world war III", Planet X and/or large meteor strike and/or a rain of devastating "fireballs", a staged "E.T." contact/revealing, staged "signs and wonders" in the skies, large reduction of population through several means (ie., war, plagues, famine, poisoning).

Anyway, these are just some general expectations about what's on the doorstep.  I haven't written much about such things as I want to always continue focusing primarily on the Lord and the hope of the Gospel, as this is all that really matters; but, as we are still here . . . and about to be put through the ringer, I thought I'd just share my latest observations on the situation world-wise. . . .

God bless

1 comment:

Lee in TN said...

Bro T - I was re-reading this today and certainly noticed that just in the few short months since you wrote this, the following passage has certainly come true -
...the weaponizing of migrants, "illegal immigrants" and whole vast peoples moving around the globe will increase to "flood" levels and will cause major contention and disruption to local communities. Because of war, terror, the economic collapse and weather/earth/climate chaos refugees will engulf "western" societies. This will be huge. Also, I believe "they" will make a major push for "gun control"--actual enforcement of licensing and confiscations. This will also trigger reactionary groups to activate . . . resulting in various "mini Wacos" and "Ruby Ridges".


Hold on for the rest of it! - Lee

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker