Thursday, August 20, 2015

Progenitor Of Wormwood? 7the Seal?

Since around 1998 I have had a passing interest in Planet X/Nibiru--mainly because when I first heard about it . . . it brought to mind an apocalyptic dream I've never forgot, which I had when I was around 13 or 14 years old.  It was a dream of me with a little band of people, trudging along the crests of some dune-like foothills . . . amidst a sort of wasteland . . . and everything was red--there was a thick, dusty dark reddish haze covering everything, from the ground to the sky and it hung in the very air and it was clear something big and horrific had happened . . . and we were trekking away . . . to some kind of hoped for safety. . . . I see that the PX scenario has not disappeared over the past 15 or so years but seems to be gaining more ground and researchers who are convinced the thing is real . . . and even spoken of in Biblical prophecy.  I am not so convinced on that last part . . . but my mind is still open.
Anyway, because it is back in the (alt) news in a big way recently, I thought I'd just repost one of many writings I have done on the subject, fwiw....if anything :) God bless...

--------------------------------[Posted March 12, 2010]---------------------------
Information of this sort comes to me from within, in a dream, a waking vision, the still small voice . . . and then without doing much further research to corroborate (lack of time mostly) . . . I just relay here, as best I can, intending not to mislead or cause stumbling blocks for the actually more important matters (ie., following, acknowledging, glorifying the Lord) . . . eh, I toss my reports out here, in case they might find some wholesome (hopefully) or helpful corroboration from others spending much more time and investigation on the possible science and temporal reality of the thing . . . .
eh, . . . so some quick glances of late and I'm hearing of ongoing and newer reports which seem to be tending to confirm what I was shown in "vision". Ie., I had never heard of the word "Marduk" (consciously, at least that I was aware) before it was repeated to me in that dream I've written of about the powers-that-be knowing about a coming swarm of "space debris", rocks, comets . . . . And in the dream I saw headlines of all kinds of sordid and distracting news events intended to obfuscate what the REAL big problem was, heading our way . . . . "Marduk" was repeated in this dream . . . with an image of a vast swath of space full of rocks, "space debris" . . . and i saw it first starting to hit the earth in more like pellet forms . . . but then bigger chunks . . . and eventually fireballs like those I had seen in my earlier St. George vision which featured the fireballs in a starring role . . . .
Now, I see that it is common to link the theories of "Nemisis" (second brown dwarf or whatever type sun, binary mate to our own sun) . . . and Planet X . . . and Marduk. Just quick perusal showed all kinds of articles, forum discussions, etc., where the three are linked together, as in "Nemesis/Nibiru/Marduk" . . . . and all generally describing both a giant planet or sun-like object, near Jupiter size perhaps . . . plus a cloud of space debris, rocks, comets, fireballs . . . .


I once asked flat out, in a prayerful mode, back around 2005 . . . whether this "thing" was real. I seemed to get an instant, obvious, blatant response, flat-out in reply, "yes." .......

I have not received anything too much more in the way of visions, dreams, etc., on the issue for a while ... though my son Sky has it would seem (some dreams he has told me about) . . . . But I am just here re-noting the whole topic . . . as I see it quite current in the news and talk about town lately . . . . And can't help but observe that the way this year is going with the natural disasters, earthquakes, floods, and such . . . and lately, I've been receiving now an emphasis on the wind side of things . . . .
And its been coming to my mind that all the looting going on by world governments, at breakneck speed . . . is actually being diverted to increase THEIR bunkers and supposed safe havens .... though we know that they shall crawl into the rocks and wish to be crushed, rather than face the justice they deserve, I would suggest . . . . .
Anyway...... hey.... just noting, reporting what I am seeing for myself as likely strong confirmations . . . that it will continue to go on, just as I have been saying it would ..... big trib stuff and all . . . . .
THOUGH .... we have no fear, right? Right! All is well . . . for those surrendered already, dead to self . . . . And even if you're still working on the loose ends (I know I am) . . . . we just keep doing the best we can do . . . with only and every good thing achieved to that, coming by His most merciful, loving grace . . . .
Onward Christian soldiers! The battle is hot .... the reward cooooool for the faithful and steadfast! Love you! . . .and you and you ..... and yeah... you too . . . and you and you ! But not YOU! ....oh, ok..... even you too. Love on the just and unjust! Let the Judge and Master sort it all out in His time.... :)
bro t

---------------------------------------
[note...since I wrote the above, Skylar my deaf son has had several more "big" dreams that show things like fireballs, apocalyptic aftermath . . . and one recently where he described a giant planet seeming to crash into or come close to earth. . . . He has not heard, of course, any interviews with experts on PX . . . does not overhear or follow anything really on the Internet regarding this subject, so his dreams are interestingly out of the blue....fwiw]
-----------------------------------------

The Lamb Opens The Seventh Seal

REV. 8  

And when[a] He opened the seventh seal, a silence took place in heaven for about a half hour.

Vision 2: The Seven Trumpets

And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. And another angel came and stood at the altar, holding a golden censer. And much incense was given to him so-that he will give it with[b] the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, went up from the hand of the angel before God. And the angel has taken the censer, and he filled it from the fire of the altar and threw it to the earth. And there came thunders and voices and lightnings[c] and an earthquake. And the seven angels having the seven trumpets prepared themselves in order that they might trumpet.

Angels Blow The First Four Trumpets

And the first trumpeted, and there came hail and fire having been mixed with blood, and it was thrown to the land[d]. And a third of the land was burned-up, and a third of the trees was burned-up, and all the green grass was burned-up.
And the second angel trumpeted, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood. And a third of the creatures in the sea, the ones having life, died. And a third of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel trumpeted, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch. And it fell on a third of the rivers, and on the springs of waters. 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood[e]. And a third of the waters became wormwood. And many of the people died from the waters, because they were made-bitter.
12 And the fourth angel trumpeted, and a third of the sun was struck[f], and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so-that a third of them might be darkened, and the day might not shine for a third of it, and the night likewise.

Three Woes Remain For The Ones Dwelling On The Earth

13 And I saw, and I heard one eagle[g] flying in mid-heaven[h], saying with a loud voice. “Woe, woe, woe for the ones dwelling upon the earth, because-of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels being about to trumpet!”

2 comments:

Digital Hero 7 said...

I've seen fireballs coming from the sky in two dreams many years ago. The first dream I received was one in which the fireballs were falling out of the southern sky at night striking the northern parts of the USA. The other dream took place at day and these fireballs, which seemed to be larger, this also being the second dream, were falling out of the northern sky racing south and these ones caused more destruction that the former ones.

Mark said...

worm·wood
ˈwərmˌwo͝od/Submit
noun
1.
a woody shrub with a bitter aromatic taste, used, especially formerly, as an ingredient of vermouth and absinthe and in medicine.
2.
a state or source of bitterness or grief.

1)In this instance consider the second definition.With seven being the God # i am uderstanding a bitterness or grievence toward God.
2)In this piece of scripture "sun"&"star" are used.The sun essentially a star.
3)to have one third you have to have three or a trinity.

What God is uniting in the holy spirit(one third of a trinity) the Zionist/commies are bitter or grievous towards and trying to divide .

The X,the first symbol that rock is the runic symbol for "unity"

WE ARE ON PLANET X!

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker