Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Prep Time

I know we have all been watching this thing for a while--I seem to have been born with an eye to this time . . . and all indications seem to be showing that at the very least it is about to get underway in dramatic ways, though I am also open to the idea that a lot of it also could just be programming and social engineering with the purpose to create such dire expectations . . . that when the real deal comes down it doesn't look so bad in comparison so "the folks" just go along with it without much fuss or resistance. . . .

But I will say this.  As far as serious last minute type prepping . . . I have not felt a strong impetus to do so until now.  I am tending to believe . . . that we are indeed on the cusp of some major turmoil and disruption . . . of the kind I have been warning of off and on here and on the early shows with Zeph from the beginning.  The first show I did with him was with a warning about impending riots--ubiquitous riots . . . being a "thing."

That was 2005?  Now that is no longer alarmist talk, but common talk. . . . And quite expected.

Anyhow, I do think some food and water preps are a smart thing to be done as able.  I am looking into a source and option for that and feel compelled to urge family, friends and others . . . that they really ought to have something in storage.  Along with the other smart things to be done and had. . . .

More on this in a bit...

God Bless....

2 comments:

Digital Hero 7 said...

Jesus told me about a week ago that "the time has come for the common man to be affected." The average person has not been affected by what has been going on but that is about to change.

Lee in TN said...

Bro T,
Yes, it is probably time to take a serious look at some material prepping as well now. And of course the alternative media is hyping all the events due to coincide toward the end of September as well. An event? - perhaps. The 'end'? - no.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/10-things-that-are-going-to-happen-within-15-days-of-the-end-of-the-shemitah

Anyway, thanks for the alert!

Many Blessings - Lee

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker