Friday, June 26, 2015

Put A Fork In It

In one of my early blog posts some 6 or 7 years ago I think, I remember warning that before too long the Bible itself would be considered "hate speech" and eventually banned.  With today's Supreme Court ruling, I see that that day is now not too far. . . . God's judgment too will have its course.  Yes, the TPP, yesterdays ACA ruling and today's regarding same-sex marriage . . . put a fork in it, we're done, we're cooked as a nation.  It was a decent ride, but it's over.

Now more than ever . . . GOD, our Lord Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Mark said...

This is why I "simply" say...

"Bob and Steve cannot concieve,neither Can Carol and sue"

It's science or biological fact!

It dose not come from scripture!

It's not hate speach!

It's like Taking their Intellect and science and throwing it back in their face.

Anyone prove me wrong that all human beings were concieved with one woman and one man!

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker