Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Storm Goes Forth

This morning I opened the Bible to this:

"Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!" declares the LORD.

 "You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds," declares the LORD.

"Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.

"For the land is full of adulterers; For the land mourns because of the curse. The pastures of the wilderness have dried up. Their course also is evil And their might is not right.

"For both prophet and priest are polluted; Even in My house I have found their wickedness," declares the LORD.

"Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

"Also among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen a horrible thing: The committing of adultery and walking in falsehood; And they strengthen the hands of evildoers, So that no one has turned back from his wickedness. All of them have become to Me like Sodom, And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.

"Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are making you worthless. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the LORD's mouth.

"They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

"Behold, the storm of the LORD has gone forth in wrath, Even a whirling tempest; It will swirl down on the head of the wicked.

"Can a man hide himself in secret places where I cannot see him?"--the LORD's declaration. "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?"--the LORD's declaration.

"How long will this continue in the minds of the prophets prophesying lies, prophets of the deceit of their own minds?

"Is not My word like fire"--this is the LORD's declaration--"and like a hammer that pulverizes rock?

"Therefore, take note! I am against the prophets"--the LORD's declaration--"who steal My words from each other.

"I am against the prophets"--the LORD's declaration--"who use their own tongues to make a declaration.

"I will surely forget you and throw away from My presence both you and the city that I gave you and your fathers.

"I  will bring on you everlasting shame and humiliation that will never be forgotten."

--From Jer. 23 

3 comments:

Mark said...

I have shown you "the rock"(proporty marker for the "Inherited land".It is the U.S. masonic/mormon/christian zionist that face shame and humiliation......translation America will be humbled(driven to its knees) by the hammer and sickle.

Humbled is not destroyed.

Digital Hero 7 said...

Earlier tonight as I was laying down to read the Bible, Jesus said to read Ezekiel 34 and 35. 34 is basically the same as what you posted Thomas(condemning false shepherds) while 35 is the placing of the Children of God into His fold.

Woe to the false shepherds.

Mark said...

Exodus33:1-6
1 And the Lord said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I sware unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give it:

2 And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:

3 Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way.

4 And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments.

5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

6 And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount Horeb.

For the most part "americans" are a "stiffnecked people" collectively.They are on the "inherited land" physically but have a rebelious spirit.So God will use many means to cause one "put off their ornaments"



Remember it's God's will be done,not man's.When "the people" see this and are humbled they will see their spiritual"inherited land".The people are the only thing standing in their way......put off the ornaments....It's not going in Gods house!



Drop the "American pride" or any other pride(ornaments) one might have and become a people and then God will lead his people.

So if God must use the sickle & hammer to humble(make low) the "stiffnecked"so be it!

We have a long ways to go and its going to be painful.

The God of the darker light(Mormon/masonic/lucifarian usurped the "inherited land" created the "american pride".

These must be run off the land!

Exodus33:2

2 And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker