Monday, February 9, 2015

Graining, "Greys" & "the singularity

I finally got a new Youtube video up...it ain't much.  I have a fair amount of more video material I need to get up to my channel--it's just difficult timewise to do as at this point as I have to rely on Isaac to help me for a couple of reasons... But I will get to it eventually.  I have some vintage music video stuff I did in the 80s that's pretty funny and some rare live footage of my "greatest band that never quite was" Innernational Man playing a New Years Eve show in this funky little café/club in downtown Salt Lake . . . I think 1983.  And just a lot more unusual, interesting (I hope) things.

Anyway, this new little vid is some more footage of that really weird, cool cloud I (and everybody else saw) in St. George a few weeks ago . . . some cute golf course swans responding to my Dr. Doolittle capabilities . . . and an example of the work I am currently doing--a bunch of "faux wood-graining".  My favorite "faux" painting to do is actually "marbleizing"--making wood and ie., plaster mantels, columns, look like fine marble, any style you wish--but people have been wanting my "wood graining" as of late and that seems to be the thing for now, which I'm grateful for, as at least it adds an artistic element to what I do, rather than just straight house painting . . .  although I don't mind doing that as well . . . since what I'm really doing (while my hands are busy with brushes, sandpaper and rollers) is self educating . . . as mentioned before . . . listening to hours and hours of all kinds of interesting and edifying things on cassette (yes analog cassette tapes lol!) on my Sony Sports Walkman or, my favorite, the vintage Panasonic Shockwave RQ-SW20 cassette player.



 (Btw, if anybody still has any of those sitting around in some drawer.. I'm interested.  I go through them pretty regularly, as I use them roughly 8-10 hours per day.)  Like Joe Walsh, I'm helplessly yet . . . an "Analog Man", lol... :)

What are ya'll listening to or reading?  I like to take stock every once and a while and share my own latest delvings. . . .

I just went through an intense Bigfoot research and study.  That will continue as I have a couple reasons for particular interest there.   Currently, I've circled back to more in-depth study of American Indians and the Indian Wars especially between the U.S. gov., frontiersman, and the Plains Indians, circa 1840-80s.

. . . .Also, mountain men and the early discovery and exploration of the West and Southwest.  For one thing, I just have always loved that topic and those people, since very young . . . and it is related to research for the book I'm writing . . . yes, GOSH DARNIT! I AM going to get a book done some how, some way . . . which will take place . . . I'm thinking in that time and area.  I continue on with Bible and theological and apologetic studies . . . that never stops.  Currently re-reading Donald Grey Barnhouse's "The Invisible War" . . . which I really like and appreciate:)  He's an excellent old-timey, solid preacher, theologian with some great, unusual insights.



I've also circled back to looking at the "greys" again--the "ET" phenomenon; getting closer to a more solid idea of just what's going on there . . . related to, but beyond and deeper than either, "they are advanced beings from Zeta-Reticuli" OR, "they are interdimensional . . . demons".

I do think they are demonic, but more considering that they are "living machines" in which demonic personalities (who don't have physical bodies) can inhabit and control. . . . Much like what the diabolical Ray Kurzweil has in mind for humans to be in his glorious, brave new future (where humans go "transhuman" and are able to upload/download there minds/personalities into machines and vice versa. . . . .)

. . . .Speaking of the fiendish Kurzweil, a comment I heard him make once still rings in my head with sick, ghoulish horror. . . . As it captures so perfectly . . . the Secular/Humanistic, Satanic, Luciferian mindset and heartset so serpentinely well. . . . It was at the end of the documentary film "Transcendent Man".

Ray concludes his "futurist" thoughts with, "So . . . does God exist?  I would say . . . not yet."

Blech!  Makes me want to throw up, seriously.  Such blind, hubristic arrogance . . . is nauseating isn't it?  Although for some, it is thrilling, fun and exciting!  [Aha, there's another test or sign.  When you hear Kurzweil say such a thing, does it give you a thrill . . . or a searing pain and dread?  Sheep vs. goat is revealed in the answer to that.]

But back to the idiot genius.  You see, God doesn't exist yet, because man hasn't "transcended" his biology to achieve technological interface and thus reach "the singularity" . . . when mind, body, the environment and technology all merge into one, in effect.  At THAT point God will finally exist, when humanity conquers the universe/reality with its "mind" and technology, defeating death and attaining virtual omniscience, omnipotence.  We will become God, at last.  Sound familiar?  Who else suggested such a possibility?  Indeed, Ray's secret buddy, the serpent in the Garden.



The different religions of the world have a surprising agreement on what God is. God is an unlimited amount of what: memory, intelligence, creativity and love — basically the highest things a neocortex does. What happens in evolution, entities like mammals and humans become more intelligent, more creative, more loving, and moving exponentially to become more God-like; never quite reaching God, but moving in that direction. So evolution is a spiritual process to bring us closer to God, and technological evolution is now running a million times faster than biological evolution and ultimately we will vastly ultimately trillions-fold expand our creativity and our sense of humor and our ability to love and will become more God-like.

Read more: http://www.33rdsquare.com/2014/01/ray-kurzweil-on-how-we-will-become-god.html#ixzz3RGfklAn8
Follow us: @33rdsquare on Twitter | 33rdsquare on Facebook
"The different religions of the world have a surprising agreement on what God is. God is an unlimited amount of what: memory, intelligence, creativity and love — basically the highest things a neocortex does. What happens in evolution, entities like mammals and humans become more intelligent, more creative, more loving, and moving exponentially to become more God-like; never quite reaching God, but moving in that direction. So evolution is a spiritual process to bring us closer to God, and technological evolution is now running a million times faster than biological evolution and ultimately we will vastly ultimately trillions-fold expand our creativity and our sense of humor and our ability to love and will become more God-like."  --Kurzweil

Anyhow, from what I'm gathering so far, it would appear that "the greys" and/or unseen demonic entities . . . are giving, and guiding to . . . highly "advanced" (highly DEVIOUS, rather) technology and specs to the ruling elite to quick as possible bring us to the technological state which the infernal Ray Kurzweil and friends/fiends (at Google and gov. black ops) call "the singularity."

It also could be that we have had the technology for a longer time than thought already, to create "living machines" and these "greys" are just that.  Techno-Bio-Vessels which are programmable and/or are capable of operation/infusion by demonic personalities. . . .

I'm not overly interested in the subject, but do like to keep an eye on it, as I expect them to be bringing along the "big reveal" here fairly soon where, of course, they will introduce us to these fine, fiendish specimens as being our "creators" and saviors related to various deepening world crises and (manufactured for the purpose) issues.

Speaking now of manufactured issues (a la' the "problem-reaction-solution" model of elitist control) did you know they have been nuking the polar ice caps?  And spraying them with heat attracting black soot?  Then, sounding the alarm that: "THE ICE CAPS ARE MELTING!  YIKES, WE NEED TOTALITARIAN GLOBAL GOVERNMENT!"

Aren't they so cute!  Yeah . . . no . . . about as cute as filthy, 56-year old Madonna was last night on the Grammy's running around half naked, desperately, pathetically begging for attention, humpinga dozen or so horned Baphoment dancers. . . . What a vile pack of self-aggrandizing losers they all are.

I thank God, truly, all the glory to Him, he saved me from being caught in that mess. . . . "Cuz, it's true, "there, but for the grace of God. . . ."

Going forward . . . hmm, don't know if anyone cares but McCraney's at it again.  Throwing his firebombs at the Christian community, then whining when anyone responds.  I thank God for "PG"--pastor Jason Wallace (who I affectionately call "PG" which stands for the "Pasty Gangsta") who does dare to respond and face Shawn's seething, prickly vitriol. . . .

But gotta run, thanks for tuning in and any prayers and support you think/feel led to lend, Praise God.




The different religions of the world have a surprising agreement on what God is. God is an unlimited amount of what: memory, intelligence, creativity and love — basically the highest things a neocortex does. What happens in evolution, entities like mammals and humans become more intelligent, more creative, more loving, and moving exponentially to become more God-like; never quite reaching God, but moving in that direction. So evolution is a spiritual process to bring us closer to God, and technological evolution is now running a million times faster than biological evolution and ultimately we will vastly ultimately trillions-fold expand our creativity and our sense of humor and our ability to love and will become more God-like.

Read more: http://www.33rdsquare.com/2014/01/ray-kurzweil-on-how-we-will-become-god.html#ixzz3RGfklAn8
Follow us: @33rdsquare on Twitter | 33rdsquare on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brother,

Thanks for the update on these items for discussion. I always appreciate hearing what you are studying. Especially as relates to the difference between the "sheep and the goats." These are good tests and help me to redirect myself when I am off course.

As for my reading list, I am a couple weeks out on finishing my "Bible in a year" chronological reading, which I started 2 1/2 years ago. Got off track with it several times, but I'm finishing up here so that I know the "full counsel."

Also just finished "Preferential Policies," per your direction. Fascinating. And illuminating. As a result, I picked up "Migrations and Cultures," also by Sowell. It's nice to get my head out of the contemporary mush and take it back several decades.

Also just finished "Uncle Tom's Cabin" and working on Ulysses S. Grant's memoirs. Makes me want to research the exploration and exploitation of the West and the relationship between settlers and the tribes in the West, as well as the Mexican War. Any recommendations? I already picked up "Thunder on the Mountain." What else you got?

Near the end of "The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment" by Jeremiah Burroughs. I imagine that will be one that I shall be reading over and over until my dying day. What a treasure.

On the horizon is Robert Leckie's "A Few Acres of Snow," re: the French and Indian War, as well as "Theodore and Woodrow" by Napolitano and "The Bully Pulpit." I want to know more about turn of the century politics.

Anywho, hope all is well, and let me know any other recommendations you might have!

JC

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker