Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Space Ship Cloud in SSG

video


So here I am in SSW (Strange South West) . . . or, more specifically SSG (Strange St. George) and I got this pic and some video of this very unusual cloud.  I had started down the road to grab some coffee and saw this striking thing in the sky and drove back quick to get my camera.  I have more footage of it which I hope to get up in a longer piece on my Youtube channel (hopefully along with some Anaszi rock art that's just down the road).   My clients--the homeowners were down here this same day and it turns out that while they were out and about the town they too saw this formation and got some versions of it on their cell phones.  The photos don't quite do it justice as it had a most surreal, defined and solitary look to it compared to the rest of the desert sky. . . .

Anyway, for kicks, here it is. . . . I haven't seen any Bigfoot --just golfers as this house sits on the Bloomington Golf Course, heh . . . but indeed, there are a few reports in this area, as there seem to be almost everywhere (see one such below) and I've come across some new information that gets me a little closer perhaps to figuring out what these things are . . . based in a Biblical framework which I expect has best clues and answers to the conundrum, of course.  I think that most researchers into ie., "cryptids" are doomed to ultimate confusion where they are wedded to the evolutionary view biology, anthropology, zoology etc.  Macro evolution is a big fat lie and bad science joke and fairy tale which they unfortunately take seriously and so, they are all led astray down the rabbit hole of secular ignorance, anti-God bigotry and humanistic self delusion; and miss the bigger and better clues provided by the very Word of the One Who Created it all. . . . Duh.
-----------------------------

"At about 1:30 on the morning of Jan. 8, 2008, a big-rig driver was hauling a load of Idaho potatoes on U.S. I-15 near the town of Scripio, just outside of St. George, Utah. As he downshifted and headed down an incline, the fog grew increasingly heavy. The driver noticed something by the side of the road with glowing eyes, and thought it might be a deer. When he switched on his high beams, he was startled to see a gigantic creature running across the road from left to right in long strides, just 20 feet (6 meters) or so away, according an interview with a BFRO investigator.
He later estimated, based on a comparison to his truck and factoring in the distance, that the creature was at least 8 to 10 feet (2.4 to 3 meters) tall, and between 600 to 800 pounds (272 to 362 kilograms) in weight. It had black hair and big eyebrows, and long, lanky arms that were proportionately longer than a human’s. For a moment, it turned its head and stared at the rapidly approaching truck. The driver swerved hard to the middle of the freeway to avoid hitting the creature, which nearly caused the truck to crash. Fortunately, he regained control of the vehicle, but when he managed to roll to a stop 200 to 300 yards (183 to 247 meters) away and look back, the mysterious figure was gone.
The driver, an avid outdoorsman and hunter, told the BFRO investigator that he’d always been skeptical about the existence of Bigfoot, but after actually seeing one in the flesh, he’d changed his opinion. “It scared the hell out of me,” he admitted."

***



2 comments:

Mark said...

It might be a cloud.

It looks cirrostratous to me.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud#Stable_cirriform_and_stratiform

I have always enjoyed meteorology as a science.I just find Gods natural creation facinating.

If it's a spaceship let me know when it lands.That I want to see!

Lee in TN said...

Bro T,
So interesting the strange cloud formations and your video!

Ran across these cool lenticular cloud photos that look similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_cloudphotos -

Blessings always - Lee

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker